Memorable hockey lines when you're pissed off

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Nostalgic Nerd

Memorable hockey lines when you're pissed off

Post by Nostalgic Nerd »

-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Get moving, concrete skates!</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The goalie couldn't stop a puck if it was hand delivered.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Dude, the defense would do better by just standing stationary in front of the goal.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Remember when we were good? I don't.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Mr. All-State"... more like "Mr. Always Late."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I like how our player passed it to the other team.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>In the meantime we can always go to the tournament and watch some good teams.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>L</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->ooking <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>O</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->ver <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>S</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->trong <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>E</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->ffort from <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>R</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->ival <p></p><i></i>
WBLBEARS06

Re: Memorable hockey lines when you're pissed off

Post by WBLBEARS06 »

goldberg, i bet if that puck was a cheeseberger you would stop it. Gotta love the might ducks <p>The curse lives on.....</p><i></i>
Seniornuts

Post by Seniornuts »

DITTO!!!!! <p></p><i></i>
blackeye

lines

Post by blackeye »

"You're not a goalkeeper, you're a junkkeeper!" <p></p><i></i>
Nostalgic Nerd

Re: lines

Post by Nostalgic Nerd »

-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>5.87 GAA isn't bad considering you were higher last year.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-Coach: <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>It's a good thing I'm retiring after this year.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The team calls him "Glass" because when he gets checked into the boards he usually doesn't get up.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>-Coach: <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Way to go! Nice job! Icing the puck isn't a bad thing considering you've already been burned three times.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
rcla2151

Post by rcla2151 »

best line ever is from the late Herb Brooks between the 2nd and 3rd period of the gold medal game in 1980.<br>"if you guys lose this game you'll take it to your F*#$%^ GRAVES, YOUR F*&$%^ GRAVES!!!"<br><br>best line ever, without a doubt. <p></p><i></i>
SpudsPUCKemUP

Post by SpudsPUCKemUP »

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> goldberg, i bet if that puck was a cheeseberger you would stop it. Gotta love the might ducks<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>lmao good quote. whats he say to fulton when he gets thrown into the penalty box and then makes that farting noise on the glass with his mouth. <p></p><i></i>
Hockeyisthebest21

Herb Brooks

Post by Hockeyisthebest21 »

"you are are playing worse everyday and right now your playing like it's next month." That is my favorite from the legend. <p></p><i></i>
ptown tigers

Re: Herb Brooks

Post by ptown tigers »

"take the fall, act hurt, get indigenant!" <p>Good Teams Would be Nothin without Good Water.....</p><i></i>
andyrok

Post by andyrok »

Herbie had some of the best.<br><br>"You look like a monkey screwing a football out there."<br>"You were born to be a hockey player."<br>"Focus on your own game, there is plenty there to keep you busy."<br><br>And from the immortal Gordon Bombay...<br><br>"Keep swinging, Charlie, maybe you'll give 'em a cold." <p></p><i></i>
birdmister

Post by birdmister »

-Oliver: "Yardage Yardage Yardage"<br><br>enough said <p>Moorhead sets a new state tournament record!</p><i></i>
redarmy

Post by redarmy »

You couldn't score in a whorehouse with a box of rubbers! <p></p><i></i>
SkoalApple

Post by SkoalApple »

a few from slapshots...<br><br>"stick em f*&@ing christ pop em"<br><br>"put some lumber in their teeth and let them know your there"<br><br>"we win 'cause i score goals" <p></p><i></i>
Wildhockey55

Post by Wildhockey55 »

From Youngblood..."Back to the Pond ROOKIE!" <p></p><i></i>
v110sniper

Post by v110sniper »

the legend is the man... <p></p><i></i>
PStauff71

I Got One

Post by PStauff71 »

I overheard this one at a football practice and it could work for hockey.<br><br>Btw I dont intend to offend anyone with this one so here it is.<br><br>"You are slower than the second coming of christ" <p></p><i></i>
got puck 2345

Re: I Got One

Post by got puck 2345 »

wow that ones controvisial... possibly... doesnt bother me tho <p></p><i></i>
PStauff71

Not my intention

Post by PStauff71 »

Not my intention and I will understand if it is deleted. <p></p><i></i>
hockeydad

best in rural areas

Post by hockeydad »

Farm town schools would appreciate this one, said to a player that always finishes last in sprints: <br><br>"We're gonna have to hang an orange triangle on your butt" <p></p><i></i>
minndonn

Hockey Lines

Post by minndonn »

Hey Ref<br>My Grandma would've seen that one, AND she is blind!! <p></p><i></i>
falcons30

Re: Hockey Lines

Post by falcons30 »

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Kinda hard to score with both hands around your neck!!</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>