No replays @ the X?

DieHardWildFan

No replays @ the X?

Post by DieHardWildFan »

Is anyone else wondering why there are no replays of penalties, goals, or when the puck hits the post or crossbar? It doesn't make sense to show the whole game on the screen when you can watch it in person but then cut the replay off? I would rather watch the replay than the MSHSL logo. Would this be channel 9 or the MSHSL that does this? <p></p><i></i>
435427Tri

re: no replays

Post by 435427Tri »

Yeah, not too good to not have replays up on the big screens.<br>Saw a couple of times yesterday where the technician was asleep at the switch and accidentally allowed most of a replay before hitting the 'MSHSL logo' button.<br><br>Maybe they're worried TV will pick up extra crowd noise for replays of bad calls. <br> <p></p><i></i>
puckster10

Re: re: no replays

Post by puckster10 »

Its the league. They don't want fans critical of the calls to boo, or throw things on the ice, so no replays period. I think its a bad rule. <p>Puckster<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.wildpuck.com" target="top">www.wildpuck.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></p><i></i>
AHAAlum

Replays

Post by AHAAlum »

I strained my neck looking up at the press box monitors after every close play/call yesterday since it wasn't on the big screens.<br><br>Also, if you get on the club level, the TVs there have the TV coverage on. <p></p><i></i>
suckhole00

replays

Post by suckhole00 »

I believe that the reason no replays are showed on the big screen is because for the girls state high school tournament they didnt show them, and no one wants to get into a big mess about it. I feel left out without the replays, like when Breck scored their 3rd goal i believe? I was sitting down by the SSP net and saw the puck deflect off of a defensements skate, but had to explain to numerous people what happened. <p></p><i></i>