College Hockey America Tournament

ROYALELK

Re: any score

Post by ROYALELK »

thanks guys......GO BEAVERS <p></p><i></i>
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

426 to go<br><br>Luke Erickson gets an empty netter for Beavers<br><br>BSU up 3 - 0 (I think - nothing from announcers)<br><br>With not much time left.<br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... liott70</A> at: 3/13/05 9:32 pm<br></i>
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Beavers win!<br><br>Going to the NCAA! <p></p><i></i>
ROYALELK

beavers

Post by ROYALELK »

allright,1st minnesota team representing in the NCAA <p></p><i></i>
east hockey
Site Admin

Re: beavers

Post by east hockey »

Congrats to BSU. Looks like you'll be one of two Minnesota teams in the NCAA. Hopefully you'll represent the state well.<br><br>Lee <p>____________<br>Message Board arsonist since 2005</p><i></i>
BSU Beavers

Thanks

Post by BSU Beavers »

Thanks guys and thanks to Grand Rapids. Good crowds and an excellent atmosphere. It will be a tough road, but BSU is going to try and sell the league on having it there again next year.<br><br>ON TO THE NCAAs!!!! <p></p><i></i>
rustyblade

Re: Thanks

Post by rustyblade »

Great for the BSU program and a well deserving NCAA bid this year! <br><br> Is there any chance of BSU hosting the games inTRF at the Little Ralph? Is the distance for BSU to TRF about the same as to Grand Rapids? <p></p><i></i>
BSU Beavers

Little Ralph

Post by BSU Beavers »

They looked at having it at the Little Ralph and it would have probably worked. The problem was the number of hotel rooms in TRF. They figured it wouldn't be enough to cover what was needed for teams, conference officials and fans. <p></p><i></i>
WarroadWarrior

Re: Little Ralph

Post by WarroadWarrior »

are they stupid? what about when the world junior tournament was in town, i'm guessing that drew more people than the CHA tournament was in town. The teams could stay in the Grand Forks area and commute (40-60 mns) to TRF for the games. the Mini Ralph would be a great place for that tournament <p></p><i></i>
BSU Beavers

TRF

Post by BSU Beavers »

The other thing they ran into was local support. Grand Rapids really went after this tournament and TRF was luke warm at best. Grand Rapids ponied up the money and the CHA took it. The fans showed up and all the teams were well taken care of. What you need to remember is that the CHA is a spread out league. The fans from other schools want to get someplace and be there. They don't want to be driving an hour each way to watch their teams.<br><br>Also, from what I heard, the World Juniors wasn't that well attended in TRF. I heard that from a few people that went over from Bemidji. I will give you the fact that it would be a beautiful arena to play in though. <p>BSU BEAVERS<br><br>Visit <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.thebeaverpond.com">"The BeaverPond"</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->, the unofficial home of Bemidji State Hockey</p><i></i>
JLS 81

CHA Games

Post by JLS 81 »

To all BSU Beavers and CHA players and fans,<br>Thanks to all for putting on a great display of hockey in Grand Rapids, Minnesota this past weekend. I was able to see Friday afternoon and Sunday night games and let me tell you the pace and tempo of the games was nothing short of spectacular! So thanks for brining your fine CHA league to Grand Rapids for an absolute great display of hockey it was nothing short of outstanding. The kids that represent each school were cordial in conversation and class acts all! So credit to the kids and staffs from each school. You are well respected in our area and I think have added a whole new group of fans for the great dispaly of hockey you put on in Grand Rapids this past weekend. I do hope that next year you can return to Grand Rapids for at least one more year of great hockey action. The staff at IRA looked to have done an admirable job over the weekend. Again from one hockey fan thanks for a great tournament. <p></p><i></i>
BSU Beavers

Thanks!

Post by BSU Beavers »

Thanks for having us JLS and thanks for attending. BSU is only an hour down the road from GR, so if you are so inclined next year, make the trip over to Bemidji for a game or two.<br><br>Thanks again. Grand Rapids rolled out the red carpet for us and I hope we are back again next year. <p>BSU BEAVERS<br><br>Visit <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.thebeaverpond.com">"The BeaverPond"</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->, the unofficial home of Bemidji State Hockey</p><i></i>
rustyblade

Re: Thanks!

Post by rustyblade »

Its hard to turn down the Rapids community and the great tournament they put on. It is deserving for them to get another crack at it as it will only get better.<br><br> Good Job Rapids!!! <p></p><i></i>