HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

predictions on the TRF LOWS game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRF2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: predictions on the TRF LOWS game Reply with quote

I dont know but i dont think Jay can stand on his head 2 games agenst us we have to much forward power i think once we get one or two by him he will let up. what do u guys think?

elliott70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: predictions on the TRF LOWS game Reply with quote

5-1 low

TRF2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: predictions on the TRF LOWS game Reply with quote

it was suppose to be can't stand on his head not can.. my bad

VoiceOfTheProwlers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: Predictions on TRF/LOW Reply with quote

The Prowlers will play well in front of the home crowd and especially the loud prowler student section... Prowlers win 4-2

Puckguy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Predictions on TRF/LOW Reply with quote

Bears 4-3, maybe OT!!! :hat

Prowler05

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Predictions on TRF/LOW Reply with quote

The prowlers student section ROCKS!!!

THE SWAMP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: predictions on the TRF LOWS game Reply with quote

OT for sure. My guess is TRF by one goal.

VoiceOfTheProwlers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: RE: Predictions Reply with quote

Amen Prowler05 best student section in section 8

xyzhockey16

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Predictions Reply with quote

it would be nice to see the ralph halfwayz full for a prowler game not just the games between other towns

hockeypuck99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: student section Reply with quote

Their student section is terrible absolutely no respect at all for the other team i went to the last game for low vs. Detroit Lakes but TRF and Kittson Central were finishing up and TRF was obviously killing them but they had a wolf hanging over the boards that was being hung and they were chanting seasons over... start the buses very disrespectful

THE SWAMP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: student section Reply with quote

I saw the wolf being hung as well. Now it all makes sense.

hockeypuck99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: student section Reply with quote

Terrible Sportsmanship i am sure Kittson Central already had a hard time i mean losing i believe 12-2 or something in the final game i am sure they already felt terrible and seeing the hung wolf and hearing the chants probably made things worse

xyzhockey16

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: student section Reply with quote

the wolf thing is fine by me, but the seasons over is another thing. after playing the last game of your life u feel like crap and u don't need to hear something like seasons over. ne one who has played in their last game or has dealt with someone who has just played their last knows where i am coming from on this one.

hockeypuck99

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: student section Reply with quote

agreee

synergy44

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: finals Reply with quote

if trf wins, game sold out for the warroad/trf championship thursday night????

SB24

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Standing Room Only Reply with quote

No matter who wins on monday, thursdays game will be sold out. LOW always brings the entire town to a game with warroad, no matter where it is, take last years final in EGF, it was packed. obviously a warroad-trf match-up would sell out.

ogelthorpe7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: predictions on the TRF LOWS game Reply with quote

i predict that we will see the "burbit slingers from the east" go up against warroad. better have people checkin at the door, cuz i doubt they will come empty handed and it could get to be a stinky mess in there, for a couple of different reasons

OnLooker 05

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Predictions Reply with quote

Please, Lou. :rollin

Hope TRF's amazing forwards will "HURRY" tonight. :hat

Still looking for who the two TRF kitties are that are "better than Oshie". Maybe the "big T" can come out of retirement and tell us. :lol

Warroad11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: RE: Predictions Reply with quote

LOW wins this one, 3-2 in ot!! Clarke stands on his head and wins this one for his team. TRF comes close but cant end it for low

sominnhock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Final Reply with quote

TRF 3, LOW 2

slapshooter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Final TRF WINS! 3-2 Reply with quote

Great game!

S8o S

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> MNHSArchiveFeb2005 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Forum Rules/Reporting Offensive Posts (Updated 3/16/05)

National HS Hockey Rankings

State by State HS Hockey Profiles

USHighSchoolHockey.com

MidgetAAAHockey.com

Statewide High School Hockey Links (By State)

High School Hockey Team Links (By State)

Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by team) Minnesota High School Hockey Scores (by date)

Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (USHSHO) Minnesota High School Hockey Rankings (MinnHock)

Nationwide HS Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey Scores

Midget AAA Hockey National Rankings

NCAA D1 Men's Hockey Rankings

New England Prep School Hockey Rankings

Prep School Hockey Links

Friends of USHSHO and the Forums:

MinnHock

WisconsinPrepHockey.Net

Sponsored Links: