Does Brainerd have a better team this year, than last year?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Is Brainerd better this year than they were in 2005-06?

Yes
54%
No
46%

Total votes: 24

Stitch Lips

Does Brainerd have a better team this year, than last year?

Post by Stitch Lips »

Only time will tell. But they have a pretty good start right out of the gates. Tuesday night they travel to Grand Rapids, a team they have never beaten. If they win this game ... they should be well on their way to securing a home seed in the quarter-finals of sections.

By the way ... ole Vscout said that it will be High-Quality DVD's this year with lots of fancy editing.

---------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmvrUcmDvP8 <--------

Sounds like the tater tots are victims of bad timing of their own choice :cry: Enjoy the ant show!

Image --When sorrows come, they come not single spies, But in battalions. --- Shakespeare, Hamlet, IV, 5
gitter

Post by gitter »

A win in Rapids in no way secures them anything in the top 4 of 7AA. Everyone has a lot of hockey to play in the season, and by beating 2 teams, doesn't qualify you there. A lot can happen.

Take for instance Cloquet and East in '94. Cloquet finished 16-6, East finished 18-4. Cloquet beat East in both meetings during the regular season. East got the #1 seed, Cloquet got the #2.
Indian Head

Post by Indian Head »

Awesome video scout
packerboy

Post by packerboy »

Excellent work Stitchy.

Where is ole SS.

He is wanted.........dead or alive.
Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett »

packerboy wrote:Where is ole SS.

He is wanted.........dead or alive.
Rumor has it that ol' Slappy spends more time watchin' rasslin' then hockey :roll:

I heard that he may make an appearance in Grand Rapids though :shock:

See ya at the Dutch Room 8-[

Syd 8)
packerboy

Post by packerboy »

Thanks Syd. If you see him or his bluesbuddy and/or bluesbrother, tell him hey form packerboy.

Mayself tinks dat da Barnyard Worriers need a 5th line center.
Snake Vigilante

da creature walks a hmong us!

Post by Snake Vigilante »

hay puckerboyz-- yewz scene dat slipbobber guyz 'round? mah-selfs tink dat dat syd guyz wright. ee'z prolly watch'in dat rasslin shiite muslims agin. mah-self alto hurd dat hiz boy wuz in da minny-ha ha state tourney-mint down at da metrodumb foosball sema-finales on da november da sick-teenth (thirsty-day) against da new ulmz catlick teem.

hay stitchy-poo --- tell da scout dat hiz vids r especional dis yearz. 'an fer yewz mr. glitterman -- yewz butter gitter wit da programo 'an real eyes dat da worrierz r fer reel dis see sun. day willz make da top fore!

in da werdz uv mah ole pappy --- "mock mah werdz"

az far az slappathiah iz concernto --- he'z still lust wit mah pappy's puppy poopy up 'round dat 4-town zone. ee'z leav'in a trailz uv mummy wraps doh.

--- 'an he'z stillz got da knack fer pick'in up da womenz two!! :twisted:

Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett »

I'z haz ta bruzh up un mah "Anglitch" ta understanze wat Da Snake wuz sayin' :wink:

Syd 8)
Ernie McCracken

shadybunch members

Post by Ernie McCracken »

Ole snakey has reminded me of the last time I saw his pappy. It was on the shores of the bubbly red ribber. He was preparin to set-off on a dogsled ride wit dat Blow Zorro guy. All that Zorro guy was talkin about was how much he missed da minnhock. I snapped a quick pic of him tryin to log-in. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.

Factual errors: In Reno tournament Big Ern crosses foul line and throws a strike. In tournament play that would count as a O_ZER0 and the pins would be reset.
Syd Barrett

Re: shadybunch members

Post by Syd Barrett »

Ernie McCracken wrote:All that Zorro guy was talkin about was how much he missed da minnhock. I snapped a quick pic of him tryin to log-in. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.
Hey Ernesto, your making the "Shady Bunch" nervous :shock: you've photographically exposed BELOW 0 ZERO for all of the world to see :wink:

Who's next :?: Blues Buddy, 0 for 32, Slapshooter, Kranky, etc. :?: They like to fly under the radar, so no more photos at camp [-(

Syd 8)
Thehockeyplaya

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

Hey can any of you Brainerd faithfuls tell me anything about Tate Rusk he moved from Princeton up der and I think he might be in 9th grade which would be a Bantam did he make the A team if he is? or he might be a soph im not really sure in which case did he make JV or V? how does he look?thanks for any info guys....
Ernie McCracken

tate is great

A team hockey fella, and a great addition to a good team. Thanks for askin.
snipshow_1

Post by snipshow_1 »

Tate Rusk, Bantam A....end of story he is a frehman, take it to the youth board!!!

And to answer the thread's question the years brainerd squad is a much better TEAM then last years squad.. THese guys like playing with each other, unlike last years team at certain times throughout the season.

The leadership of this years Brainerd team is second to none
slapshooter

5,864 posts...truth be told...by SS

Post by slapshooter »

Let's put it this way........

The Barnyard Worriers still have tons to worry

about!
:^o

SImage
SImage

(...a legend in his Image wn mind...)
Ernie McCracken

did you vote?

And to answer the thread's question the years brainerd squad is a much better TEAM then last years squad..
Hey slappy... you got plenty to worry about too. Maybe your team will move to a tougher section soon. :roll:

"nuthin beats a roll in da hey!"
-quotes from the barnyard
Last edited by Ernie McCracken on Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
slapshooter

5,866th post as of now, to be precise...by SS...Yes I did...

Post by slapshooter »

Now we know why he calls himself Mc Crack en !!! [-X

S ImageS
Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett »

snipshow_1 wrote: brainerd squad is a much better TEAM then last years squad.
That's 'cause they're no longer chokin' on their silver spoons :-s

They won't score as much but will forecheck like crazy and take care of the defensive end of the ice better. :-$ Look for this team to improve as the season progresses as opposed to where they did the opposite in the previous 2 or 3 seasons :?

I'm a little worried about ol' Slappithia :? I think he's been takin' to many flyin' elbows from off the top of the turnbuckle :lol: :wink:

Syd 8)
snipshow_1

Post by snipshow_1 »

Great point Syd! the silver spoons are gone, and these guys all know their importance to the team.
Hova

Post by Hova »

This snipshow character reminds me of someone, but I just can't figure it out :?:
Thehockeyplaya

snipshow_1

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

Hey rookie oops i mean snipshow_1 I've been around this hockey board before you knew how to turn a computer on if i want to ask what level a player is playing i will ask it where ever i feel...i don't need some rookie poster telling me where to go talk about things...i asked where he was playing and that was all!!!

on a side note: im glad p-town could lend you a player haha he would have helped our Varsity this year but ehh things happen ppl move...before you guys had mentioned that they have 2 d-1 type players who might they be?