St. Cloud Cathedral at Duluth Denfeld 12/22

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will win?

Duluth Denfeld
43%
St. Cloud Cathedral
57%

Total votes: 28

Gopher Blog

Post by Gopher Blog »

fkahckyprofessor20 wrote:I'm not disappointed, and I couldn't care less what your miniscule opinion may be, especially when you are making judgement off a single game.
If you didn't really care about Parker's opinion, I doubt you would have bothered replying to it in the first place.

I didn't see anything all that unfair in his remarks given each team clearly had poor defense in that game. I agree that none of us should judge too much on one game but if the defensive performances were as bad as reported, maybe a game like this is a bad omen for the two clubs in the big picture.
Thehockeyplaya

fkahckyprofessor20

Post by Thehockeyplaya »

fkahckyprofessor20 you need to relax man Scottparker is just saying how the top guy from each team i was wondering myself how they did and he posted it obviously the whole team played but he was just rating those to so man chill out....2nd of all he has put his time in and screw it if he called you son i'm guessing scottparker is older than you and really is it that big of a deal??

now on to the game that to bad that you SCC lost Hess he would have been quite a difference maker but who knows if enough to win...

Parker did Schmidt play D or F in youth hockey

And DD im glad to see your school is getting less of a wrap for being a "thug style team" as its been put in other years terms

but goodluck to both teams in there X-mas tournys