Wright County Conference

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins WCC??

Holy Family
27%
SCC
36%
Orono
36%
Mound
No votes

Total votes: 11

MNHocker444

Wright County Conference

Post by MNHocker444 »

Who are some of the players and and teams to watch in the WCC???
mvp3

Post by mvp3 »

nate schmidt, james olmscheid, alex hess from scc
go2guy13

Post by go2guy13 »

Holy Family's Tyler Erickson, Robbie Smothers, Chris Leivermann, and Tyler Schwartz.

Erickson's good with the puck and can shoot really well, 16 Points in 8 games. Has had a point in every game so far.

Smothers is one of the most underrated goalies in the state, Only 12 goals against in 8 games. Very solid.

Leivermann is only a sophmore and he leads the WCC in Assists with like 11 or 12. Fast and can move the puck very well.

Schwartz has 14 points this season. Also very fast and is pretty smart with the puck. Good two way player.
Stiches3507

Post by Stiches3507 »

Orono - Taylor Peterson, Pat McClure, Ben Persian

Taylor Peterson- is doing very well this season...i expect a lot from him again this season

Pat McClure- Is leading the team with goals and assists...doing very well for defense

Ben Persian- Having a good year...Sophomore doing well is second goal scorer on the team...doing well for first year...i expect him to step up as time goes on

Orono is a good team...and they play a tough schedule too...they are doing well this season...i expect it to be a close one in playoffs