Edina vs. CDH

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Edina vs. CDH

Edina
79%
CDH
21%

Total votes: 24

packerboy

Post by packerboy »

Well said Zeke.

Give all the credit to Edina though. They are a good team.
concentration_camps

Post by concentration_camps »

edina is good and will continue to get better. but same with cretin-derham hall. they need to get hickey back and have mcdonagh at 100% for them to succeed. look for both teams to make a good playoff run.
SEC Scotty

Post by SEC Scotty »

concentration_camps wrote:edina is good and will continue to get better. but same with cretin-derham hall. they need to get hickey back and have mcdonagh at 100% for them to succeed. look for both teams to make a good playoff run.
CDH has the easiest playoff path of any top 10 team. They have to beat Woodbury.
boblee

Post by boblee »

SEC Scotty wrote:
concentration_camps wrote:edina is good and will continue to get better. but same with cretin-derham hall. they need to get hickey back and have mcdonagh at 100% for them to succeed. look for both teams to make a good playoff run.
CDH has the easiest playoff path of any top 10 team. They have to beat Woodbury.
haha, how true, how true. But anything can happen. AHA didn't even make it to state last year.
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

packerboy wrote:Well said Zeke.

Give all the credit to Edina though. They are a good team.
See how its done folks? No what ifs? No whining...
hockeyxprt1

Post by hockeyxprt1 »

How about Chaska? They already beat Edina and are in the same section! BSM outplayed them except for a few minutes in the third period and Minnetonka will be right there. It might be just a little early to call them state champs!!

P.S. Holy Angels in the team that may not lose this year. They are wicked good.
HSLinemaker

Post by HSLinemaker »

What happened to Hickey & McD?
boblee

Post by boblee »

HSLinemaker wrote:What happened to Hickey & McD?
Hickey has been out all year with a PCL injury. I don't know what's up with McDonagh but I have heard he is nowhere near 100%
Zeke16

Post by Zeke16 »

Separated shoulder, out at least a few weeks.
boblee

Post by boblee »

Zeke16 wrote:Separated shoulder, out at least a few weeks.
Once they are healthy they will compete at a higher level. Just like now that GR is getting healthy.
superfanEmoney8

Post by superfanEmoney8 »

There weakness/downside however is I saw a lot of individual efforts out there. A lot of kids (especially Reber) trying to go coast to coast (even when they had two on ones) get them to click as a team and pass the puck well, on the break as well as when holding the zone. Get this done and they could join the elite teams in the state and be considered at the same level as some of the teams mentioned earlier. quote]

Dude what are you talking about? Reber is at the top of 6AA with assists and is ONE of the players i wouldn't say was individual, if you don't REALLY know what you talking about, DONT TALK
breakout

Post by breakout »

# 20 seems go the individual route quite often. Not sure if he is trying to impress or what. I saw him skate the puck in the offensive zone vs. Grand Rapids. He did a huge loop, got the puck poke checked off his stick and Grand Rapids scored...........oops. He's not much of a QB on the power play either from what I have seen in person and on t.v..