72%
no
28%

Total votes: 75

lxhockey

Post by lxhockey » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:17 am

Many seniors opt to play Jr. Gold A when cut from varsity. Depending
on the coaching style of the varsity coach, there are quite a few that
opt for that route anyway because they want to remember their senior year as having more fun.

Jr. Gold is administered through the youth hockey association program.
If your association does not have have a JG team, have them find you
one to play on or have them sponsor one.

hawkfan70

Post by hawkfan70 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:33 am

doubleeagle wrote:Bylaw 502.00 under Daily/Season Player Participation Limitations @mshsl.org
from the MSHSL site

No student shall participate in more than four (4) periods on any given day. Exception: Any school whose 9th, 10th, or B-squad schedule has less than the maximum allowable number of varsity games may schedule four-team tournament for such 9th, 10th, or B-squad teams to bring the number of games to the allowable total. A maximum number of two (2) such tournaments may be scheduled per level. Each game in a tournament will count as one (1) contest. A player may participate in a maximum of six (6) periods per day in such tournaments. Participation in any period counts as one (1) period in administering the rules.
All games scheduled and played as stated under non-MSHSL tournaments count toward daily player participation limitations.
Exception: The spare goalie is an exception to the periods per day rule in case of injury or illness to the regular goalie during the games scheduled on that day.

thank you

crosby087

Post by crosby087 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:06 pm

I think JV state would be a good idea.. i know every kid wants to play varsity but what about those that cant make it? even if they have some talent but dont make varsity.. i think all of the JV teams would do better if they had something to look forward to at the end of the year instead of just waiting for next season.. I'm pretty sure they used to have JV state but i dont know why and when it stopped.. does anyone know?

hockeyfan32

Re: Roseau?

Post by hockeyfan32 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:44 pm

Trashman wrote:Roseau No 1 :?: , just because they beat Moorhead :?: :?: The only reason Moorehead finished as high as 4th in the Schwans Cup is because they played Duluuth East in the first round.
Roseau Has also Beaten Totinon, Blaine, Hibbing, Warroad, Rosemount, record is now 15-0

minnhockey21

Post by minnhockey21 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:13 pm

countrygentleman wrote:White Bear Lake= best JV squad around???????? #-o #-o ](*,) ](*,) Found that just a bit funny.
i disagree. hastings almost beat u guys on a bs call with 6.6 seconds left in o.t.(puck went offsides by a foot blinded ref. who cant see worth a shis waved it off and they score) complete fluke