8A Point Leaders

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will win scoring title in 8A?

Schiller-DL
No votes
Lehrke-PR
40%
Marvin-WAR
20%
Bergquist-DL
No votes
Other
20%
Other
20%

Total votes: 10

SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

Yea probably one of those 3 for sure....Marvin has a team to play with and play some harder teams....Schiller has a bit easier schedule..and he has one good player with him.....Lehrke....even a bit easier schedule....and he is the team....so u never know what itl'll come down to someone could say it will "obviously or should be" one of the easier scheduled players BUT they dont have the help that Marvin has even when playing higher caliber teams...i guess itll be fun to watch...good luck to everyone in the running
Monsterstick12

Post by Monsterstick12 »

I dont know why any of you even say the word Marvin. He isnt any good.
Dickie Dunn

Post by Dickie Dunn »

Ministick...what's your beef with Marvin..he carve you up in a corner or something. Sounds like a bad case of Hockey Envy. :P With the anger your carrying something had to happen.

Let's try and help you...lay down on the couch and breathe deep...are you relaxed :-$ ....Ok good....now tell me.....Think hard what's your earliest memory....Interesting, your babysitter huh? :-k ...makes sense....now I want you to close your eyes and count backwards from 30 :wink: no cheating both eyes....good...your getting sleepy 8) ....now you'll do whatever I ask you :-s ...yes, I said anything....run around and bark like a dog :twisted: ...excellent....now pretend your a baby =P~ ....Oh no, I didn't tell you to crap your pants #-o ....Oh well....when I clap my hands you'll wake up feeling refreshed and anger free =D> ...better now...I don't know why you would have crapped your pants :oops: ...that'll be $300.00 \:D/ ie: Lighten up.
"I was trying to capture the spirit of the thing"
State Champ 97

Post by State Champ 97 »

Dickie he has been ripping on everybody and every team except St.Cloud Cathedral. He's probably some punk kid looking to cause some trouble.
the mullet

Post by the mullet »

Monsterstick12 wrote:I dont know why any of you even say the word Marvin. He isnt any good.
Well he is on top of the board as we speak. That could be why he is mentioned.
Monsterstick12

Post by Monsterstick12 »

ya and who has he played? ya thats right...no one
Dickie Dunn

Post by Dickie Dunn »

Ministick...your anger therapy bills must be expensive for your mommy.
"I was trying to capture the spirit of the thing"
MNhockeypride

update

Post by MNhockeypride »

Aaron Marvin WAR 14 16 21 37
Joe Schiller DL 10 14 20 34
Zach Lehrke PR 12 19 13 34
Bryce Ravndalen WAR 14 7 23 30
Ben Bergquist DL 10 16 12 28

Update Lehrke with 3 pts vs. LOW