Crookston or Roseau who will advance to face the Warriors?

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

#1hockeymom

Crookston or Roseau who will advance to face the Warriors?

Post by #1hockeymom »

These teams have split during the regular season with each of them winning on the road. The big teddy bear will have the Pirate girls ready to go out of the shoot and they will again win on the road 3-2. Barring a maricle the winner of this game will face the Warriors for a shot at the big show. GO PIRATES :!: :D
GOCARDS1

Post by GOCARDS1 »

roseau.. hmm.. 3-2
Cowboy1

Post by Cowboy1 »

Crookston will be ready to go from here on out. A few loses did them good and got them to refocus. Crookston 5 Roseau 2.
takespaceaway

ROSEAU AND CROOKSTON

Post by takespaceaway »

I think that it's Roseau's turn this year. Being in Roseau and having so called home ice advantage, will spur them to the first SECTION 8 TITLE.

GO RAMS!!
northlandpro

Bitter Pill?

Post by northlandpro »

GOCARDS1 wrote:roseau.. hmm.. 3-2
Still haven't gotten over the Cards loss to the Pirates yet have you? The score is right but it will be C-town 3 Roseau 2. :P
GOCARDS1

Post by GOCARDS1 »

the majority of these posts are gonna be bias towards crookston, so i figured id go with roseau. and overall, i just want roseau to beat them.
wisconsin23

Post by wisconsin23 »

im going to go with crookston on this one. theyve been working hard and by the way GOCARDS, alot of the crookston girls read these, so thanks for the extra motivation, it might be the extra push they need to win. :lol:
badger69

Post by badger69 »

I agree with Wisconson23. Obviously alot of alexandria girls read these too, but GoCards1 just added fuel to the Crookston fire... look for Crookston to take it 4-2 with an empty netter. Their team plays with more heart than Roseau and with the aggressive play of the rams, the pirates will have several opportunities to capitalize on the power play.

Good Luck to both teams.
GOCARDS1

Post by GOCARDS1 »

haha ok .. so by saying I pick roseau to win this one, I "inspire" the crookston team to win? hmmmmm
badger69

Post by badger69 »

GOCARDS1 wrote:haha ok .. so by saying I pick roseau to win this one, I "inspire" the crookston team to win? hmmmmm
Yeah that is basically how it works. Like i said Crookston has heart, you can tell in their game play. That means they take comments to heart too. Plus i believe your history of posting against Crookston has something to do with it too.( I have read most of the posts on this forum and you are pretty harsh) Obviously their win to ruin Alex's unbeaten streak is still bothering you. The outcome of this game doesn't affect me either way but I think Crookston deserves it more than Roseau.

And to "takespaceaway" This game isn't for the section 8 A title. The winner still has to beat the winner of warroad vs East Grand Forks, i believe. And more than likely it will be Warroad, whom Roseau has lost to twice this season already.

I think Warroad vs Crookston would be the ultimate matchup for the championship. They have split their two games this season, one a piece. Hopefully both teams win, that way i might have to make another trip way north to see the game live.
pondhockey

Post by pondhockey »

Both teams are playing very well this year and it could go either way, but I'm putting Crookston on the winning end in a close match 4 - 3. IMO, I think we'll see Crookston at State this year. Good luck to both teams!
GOCARDS1

Post by GOCARDS1 »

sorry, i didnt intend to come off as harsh. Alex actually has two losses, but ya, they did end alex's winning streak, which isnt really a big deal. But good luck to both teams, although next friday's game is by far the more important game for whichever team wins.
badger69

Post by badger69 »

apology accepted and good luck to alex in their playoffs as well
takespaceaway

roseau and crookston

Post by takespaceaway »

badger69, I know this is the semi-final game, roseau will beat crookston and go on and beat warroad in the finals to win section 8a
GOCARDS1

Post by GOCARDS1 »

haha thats a very bold prediction .. but hey, you never know
GivinYaTheBusiness

Re: roseau and crookston

Post by GivinYaTheBusiness »

takespaceaway wrote:badger69, I know this is the semi-final game, roseau will beat crookston and go on and beat warroad in the finals to win section 8a

I'm going to go with the opposite here, take Crookston over Roseau 4-2 (Empty Netter) Then Crookston over Warroad...
Bensonmum

Post by Bensonmum »

Arrrrrrrr! Roseau Rams, prepare to be boarded!
kvats12

Post by kvats12 »

This game will depend on Roseau's goaltending either way. If Lee shows up to play, I expect Crookston to get frustrated and spend some time in the penalty box. The last match up Lee played well and Roseau just shot on net (one goal being weak) so Roseau's gameplan should be simple...shoot! Winner can go either way depending on this, so i'll say either can win, but it'll be by 2 with an empty netter. Go Rams!
RamFan2010!

Post by RamFan2010! »

~I say Rams will win this one... it wont be easy but hopefully Erin will be really on top of her game.... I say this one will go 3-2 Rams after a frustrating tie in the 3rd, the girls will go into OT and the Rams will knock one in and win!! GO RAMS :mrgreen: =D>~
Irishmans Shanty

Post by Irishmans Shanty »

Without a doubt it will be the

coming out on top of this one.
pondhockey

Post by pondhockey »

The name on the boat should be Marlee, it even looks like her!
Good luck to the Pirates tonight.
RamFan2010!

Post by RamFan2010! »

pondhockey wrote:The name on the boat should be Marlee, it even looks like her!
Good luck to the Pirates tonight.
~ hey is that the same Marlee that swims??? Butterfly i think?~
Irishmans Shanty

Post by Irishmans Shanty »

0-0 after one

Shots 6 each
golden

Post by golden »

many thanks, KROXam is pretty slow
gatzke

Post by gatzke »

crookville 1-0 after 2