Bantam B1 Final Rankings

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

ice00breaker

Post by ice00breaker »

Wow nobody wants to hear you talk. EP Red was the favorite and lost. Too bad, stop whining.
FREDFLINTSTONE

Post by FREDFLINTSTONE »

:D
stabears

Post by stabears »

woooooooooooooow
they would not beat us 999 times
we baet them in state, lost to them in a shootout, and lost in regular season by 2 on an off night

if we played them on the monday after state we would of beat them again because are team was not gonna lose to anyone at the end of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
minnesotahockeystar15

Post by minnesotahockeystar15 »

I agree with stabears they had heart and they were not looking like they were going to lose anytime soon. I would like to see that team in state again next year but as A bantams. Btw stabears do you know where if 12 4 9 and 11 if they are trying out for your high school team those guys were studs out there?
minnesotahockeystar15

I was watching the whole tournament and there is a lot of talent on all the teams but your team standed not by the games and the winning but the work ethic. I was actually scouting for a european tournament and I already sent out some invitations to a selected few from the tourney. I am on the junior team. And I was wondering if those players up at the top if they are going to white bear or other schools.
stabears

Post by stabears »

good job wbl
Last edited by stabears on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
minnesotahockeystar15

Thank you that is good to know. What did you think of them and do you know anyone else that had a really good season but was off in the tournament. Well if you are one of the first years I hope to see you in State next year and if you are going on to High School Good luck and I hope you make.
stabears

Post by stabears »

yea bears
Last edited by stabears on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gtimehocey

Post by gtimehocey »

i thought this page was for rankings
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

stabears wrote:# 4 he was the captain and lead the team all year. lead the team in points.
# 9 hard worker
# 12 great shot, physical
# 11 physical hard worker
haha cmon dom....lead the team all year and lead the team in points? Little bit of bragging going on there???
stabears

Post by stabears »

sry sean,
just happy for winning the state tournament
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

I could see that I guess. Dang dude tell some of your teammates to settle it down a little on their Myspaces and stuff I mean DAMN. State Champs this State Champs that...woah. You guys even had a friggin like half page article in the WB press...I could bet money Scott Clark did that haha.
stabears

Post by stabears »

i guess their preety excited. you have to relize that some of those kids have never played traveling hockey before and some have never been on an A team. its a big accomplishment and they are just really happy with are performance. We are number 1 out of mre than 100 teams is fun to live through, im sure they will calm down in acouple of weeks.
andy5

Post by andy5 »

LetsPlayHockey22 wrote:I think those are pretty fair and accurate rankings, the only thing being that White Bear Orange bein #2. I dont think going into the state tourney they were the best team, but it came out that way. You cant strip the champs from their title. I agree with Pequot not being in the top 20, they might have made it to state but from what i saw against Wayzata Blue and Blaine, they are goons.
Stillwater beat WBL 7-4 in districs, but stillwater couldn't get it done in regions. Overall I think these ranking are damn good.
fbj123

Post by fbj123 »

for all those who think blaine is better than ep red: why would you say that? a tie in the beginning of the year and then ep wins 2-0 (did not get dominated)? who improved mre by the time the second game was played??
DaBeaRs

#1hockey121 lol

Post by DaBeaRs »

#1hockey121: All City Teams, Wonder Where Your From???
okay, thats because the city teams dominate. The only really good team from the country is Chisago
DaBeaRs

Post by DaBeaRs »

stabears wrote:# 4 he was the captain and lead the team all year. lead the team in points.
# 9 hard worker
# 12 great shot, physical
# 11 physical hard worker
wow dominic dont be braggin bout ursef or anything... haha just kiddin man good season. But what about WBL's goalie? that kid was a stud! lol
LetsPlayHockey22

Post by LetsPlayHockey22 »

WBL Orange had a good goalie
Duluth 4

Post by Duluth 4 »

im from east but how can u move us down to 17 when we lost to edina 1-0 in double ot by a cheap penalty we beat blaine and theyre both way up the list
LetsPlayHockey22

Post by LetsPlayHockey22 »

East never beat Blaine but nice try