Last years top SR goalies? where are they headed?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

dadoc

Rumors??

Post by dadoc »

Any truth to the rumors that: Nate Hardy is considering the Southern Minnesota Express or that Ben Leis is considering a team in Canada?
hckyfan62

Re: Rumors??

Post by hckyfan62 »

dadoc wrote:Any truth to the rumors that: Nate Hardy is considering the Southern Minnesota Express or that Ben Leis is considering a team in Canada?
I have heard that Leis has contacted St. Olaf about going there. Also Hause is going to St. Marys and Kellogg is going to Gustavus.
forecheck

Post by forecheck »

dadoc wrote:Any truth to the rumors that: Nate Hardy is considering the Southern Minnesota Express or that Ben Leis is considering a team in Canada?

Ben Leis has left for Canada playing there for the season
offman78

Goalies . . .

Post by offman78 »

I believe that Nate Hardy will be playing for the Express this year. Good Luck to him!
fivehole628

Re: USHL Blog

Post by fivehole628 »

dadoc wrote:It's to nice outside to be playing on the computer but...I came across this site that listed those that tried out for USHL teams this summer. Unfotunately, it does not have lists for Indiana, Ohio, Omaha or Waterloo.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... Jd4aRm4rQQ

I saw that the following goalies tried out and from what I can tell their disposition:

A. Crandall - Green Bay - Affiliated list
A. Hess - Sioux City
R. Jensen - Lincoln
N. Kellogg - Tri-City
J. Phillippi - Sioux Falls
H. Yumasalker - Tri-City
J. Howe - Waterloo - Rostered in final 25
B. Hjelle - Ceder Rapids - Affiliated list

Sorry if I missed anyone.

I couldn't find a similar list for other leagues such as the NAHL so not sure who tried out where or their disposition.
I've been talking to Alex Hess (SCC), and he said he didnt make any Junior team that he tried out for, and that his main focus now... is soccer 8)
waylon

Goalies

Post by waylon »

Randy Jhonson will be playing Juniors in Hudson WI,not sure what level of juniors this is,I think they play at River Falls
slapnasty

Post by slapnasty »

Randy Jhonson will be playing Juniors in Hudson WI,not sure what level of juniors this is,I think they play at River Falls
Its a new Junior B team the Hudson Crusaders coached by Chris Lepper. They are in the MNJHL this year and they play at their arena in Hudson.
Lucia 4 President

Post by Lucia 4 President »

Kevin Donohue is playing for the Texas Attack in Dallas.
PuckNasty07

Post by PuckNasty07 »

hckyfan62 wrote:
I have heard that Leis has contacted St. Olaf about going there. Also Hause is going to St. Marys and Kellogg is going to Gustavus.
Hause was going to Fargo/Moor Jets but they oppted late for another goalie from canada or somthing lame... but Saint Johns had intrest in Hause and he is going there, not St Marys. St Marys had interest in wood but he is playing juniors a year.
hckyfan62

Post by hckyfan62 »

forecheck wrote:

Which league in canada? What Team?
forecheck

Post by forecheck »

hckyfan62 wrote:
forecheck wrote:

I believe Indiana (USHL) sent him up there to play. Bruins? Maybe Edd can shed light on this or
East Hockey Puck
dulutheasthockey.com

Post by dulutheasthockey.com »

forecheck wrote:
hckyfan62 wrote:
forecheck wrote:

I believe Indiana (USHL) sent him up there to play. Bruins? Maybe Edd can shed light on this or
East Hockey Puck
Ben is playing for the Seguin Bruins (about 2 hours north of Toronto) They are affliated with Indiana. It is part of the "Ontario Provincial Junior A Hockey League"( http://www.opjhl.ca/ ). The division he is in plays a majority of their games in the suburbs of Tornoto. website - http://bruinshockey.ca/

Edd
USAHOCKEY4LIFE

Post by USAHOCKEY4LIFE »

Rob Kruser from Chaska is playing for Milwaukee School of Engineering D-3
forecheck

Post by forecheck »

dulutheasthockey.com wrote:
forecheck wrote:
hckyfan62 wrote:
forecheck wrote:

East Hockey Puck
Ben is playing for the Seguin Bruins (about 2 hours north of Toronto) They are affliated with Indiana. It is part of the "Ontario Provincial Junior A Hockey League"( http://www.opjhl.ca/ ). The division he is in plays a majority of their games in the suburbs of Tornoto. website - http://bruinshockey.ca/

Edd
Thanks Edd. We will continue to watch Ben. Thanks for the web sites. He deserves a shot. Should be in the USHL soon enough. Good Luck Ben!
DemonHockey13

Post by DemonHockey13 »

Hause is up at St. John's in Collegeville
blucru11

Post by blucru11 »

Bjerk from Roseau started out playing baseball but has just recently left and decided to go play at spooner, and hopefully is gonna be moved up to fargo after a few weeks or months
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Is Tim How playing at NDSU?
boblee

post 8369

Post by boblee »

The Fargo-Moorhead Jets have 3 rostered goalies currently. It would be hard-pressed for them to add a 4th. Nice to see Hause @ St. Johns also. Good luck to Ben in Canada. I know he will do a great job. I don't believe How is playing at NDSU. Their program is having financial issues and it would be a fairly heavy price tag to play their this year.