Chris Connolly

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HShockeyupnorth

Chris Connolly

Post by HShockeyupnorth »

Congrats to Chris Connolly, former Duluth Marshall Hilltopper for accepting full ride scholarship to Boston University 08-09.
Chris played 2 years at Fargo-Moorehead and is currently playing in Omaha. Perfect example of a determined kid who followed his dreams.
boblee

post 8372

Post by boblee »

I thought he was committed previously. I know Jack is going to UMD. But this is a wonderful story. Congrats to Chris.
wild77

chris

Post by wild77 »

Aren't many kids that are willing to spend 3 years in junior hockey to get a chance to play D1. His path is something I have commented on before and again, I think it was well thought out and well executed. IMO, he is a well rounded person and a very skilled, high energy hockey player. Congrats and good luck this year and next.
George Blanda

Re: post 8372

Post by George Blanda »

boblee wrote:I thought he was committed previously. I know Jack is going to UMD. But this is a wonderful story. Congrats to Chris.
I had heard that he was thinking about going to Bemidji State but the uncertain future of that program turned him away.
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
boblee

post 8377

Post by boblee »

George Blanda wrote:
boblee wrote:I thought he was committed previously. I know Jack is going to UMD. But this is a wonderful story. Congrats to Chris.
I had heard that he was thinking about going to Bemidji State but the uncertain future of that program turned him away.
I think that is what I heard. BSU sounds familiar.