Scoring in the m8

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:29 pm

Can't Never Tried wrote:
HOFam'r wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:I guess it's better to have had something and lost it..then to have never had it.

8)
Not Necessarily true CNT-especially when what have now is worse then the bad reputation you had...
Huh?? might want to read that again Tolstoy..... it's missing something.
Could be one of the keyboards there in mission control is down.

HOF I don't mind having a bad reputation... because it's only one that I have to worry about.
Unlike you with a 1/2 a dozen or so.

Lee, as far as I'm concerned you can go ahead and nuke this thread too, it's going nowhere! as most threads HOF and the flea circus participate in.

8)
Such Insults- Honestly, Can't Never Thought, you need to worry...

Additionally, I sense a tad bit of hostility in your last post? Could it be Can't Never Thought has a bit of a passive aggressive personality? I'll let the readers decide.

Also, heard from a few Rogers faithful that you have predicted that Rogers will pummell the Bison this season...to bad you have to be such a little passive aggressive man...why don't you just say it on the board???

Lastly, as for the information you received from your boyfriend EH...I use only one alias and as usual this is just another case of the pot calling the kettle black as both and EH have several handles on this board.

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:51 pm

HOFam'r wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
HOFam'r wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:I guess it's better to have had something and lost it..then to have never had it.

8)
Not Necessarily true CNT-especially when what have now is worse then the bad reputation you had...
Huh?? might want to read that again Tolstoy..... it's missing something.
Could be one of the keyboards there in mission control is down.

HOF I don't mind having a bad reputation... because it's only one that I have to worry about.
Unlike you with a 1/2 a dozen or so.

Lee, as far as I'm concerned you can go ahead and nuke this thread too, it's going nowhere! as most threads HOF and the flea circus participate in.

8)
Such Insults- Honestly, Can't Never Thought, you need to worry...

Additionally, I sense a tad bit of hostility in your last post? Could it be Can't Never Thought has a bit of a passive aggressive personality? I'll let the readers decide.

Also, heard from a few Rogers faithful that you have predicted that Rogers will pummell the Bison this season...to bad you have to be such a little passive aggressive man...why don't you just say it on the board???

Lastly, as for the information you received from your boyfriend EH...I use only one alias and as usual this is just another case of the pot calling the kettle black as both and EH have several handles on this board.
Slow down HOF and get all the words in...it's really hard to read when you skip the hard ones.

Don't you know that your really just not any fun to talk to on here?
You take an aggressive obstinate stance to every other view point..just to argue...not discuss...argue!
You make things up that are absurd.
You think you know who I am....which you really have no clue...and the best part is... I don't even care who you are... which is why after a few transactions I just ignore you like everyone else.
It's really too bad there have been some good threads started on our conference but each and every one has been locked as a result of your insulting demeanor and twisted lies.
Which will be the fate of this one as well.

8)

Silent But Deadly

Post by Silent But Deadly » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:36 pm

Can't Never Tried wrote:
RLStars wrote:
HOFam'r wrote:come on guys...there has to be something to argue about?
Looks like you're doing a good job of that in the "Youth" section :P
Good place for him! :P

8)
Slow down a minute CNT......reread this thread....who started the off thread negativity....it wasn't HOFam'r! Although his choice of "argue" was probably poorly chosen...it was RLStars and then you who instigated this downward spiral. Don't blame HOFam'r for that!

I think it goes without saying that HOFam'r is pretty opinionated but to suggest that he is the only one minimizing this thread is truly mistaken on your part!

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:56 pm

Silent But Deadly wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
RLStars wrote:

8)
Slow down a minute CNT......reread this thread....who started the off thread negativity....it wasn't HOFam'r! Although his choice of "argue" was probably poorly chosen...it was RLStars and then you who instigated this downward spiral. Don't blame HOFam'r for that!

I think it goes without saying that HOFam'r is pretty opinionated but to suggest that he is the only one minimizing this thread is truly mistaken on your part!
Really.................Well thanks for helping me out with that!

8)

Silent But Deadly

Post by Silent But Deadly » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:00 pm

Can't Never Tried wrote:
Silent But Deadly wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
RLStars wrote:

8)

8)
More help is only a phone call away.............

HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Silent But Deadly wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
Silent But Deadly wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
RLStars wrote:

8)

8)

Sheesh-

First CNT- Congrats on your spelling bee award-I am sure your mom is honored and glad you finally won something.

Second- I may be under the wrong impression but I thought this was a chat board...you know CNT where people can express their opinions and read the opinions of others??? Also, because your friends with the board admin shouldn't mean you can call him to your defense at whims notice. You and Puckguy19 ought to get together and tell stories how both of you were saved..."Although I did hear he would do anything for both of you"

Last- You should have learned along time ago not to pick a fight when your so low on ammo...it used to amuse me...now I just feel bad for yah.

HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:44 pm

HOFam'r wrote:
Silent But Deadly wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
Silent But Deadly wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:
RLStars wrote:

8)

8)

Sheesh-

First CNT- Congrats on your spelling bee award-I am sure your mom is honored and glad you finally won something.

Second- I may be under the wrong impression but I thought this was a chat board...you know CNT where people can express their opinions and read the opinions of others??? Also, because your friends with the board admin shouldn't mean you can call him to your defense at whims notice. You and Puckguy19 ought to get together and tell stories how both of you were saved..."Although I did hear he would do anything for both of you"

Last- You should have learned along time ago not to pick a fight when your so low on ammo...it used to amuse me...now I just feel bad for yah.
Guess my last comment has silenced the tag team duo of RL and CNT?

In the mean time is there any truth to the rumor that Sanz is considering not playing hockey this winter?

steelheader

Post by steelheader » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:30 pm

Sanz has been at most if not all captain's practices.

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:40 pm

HOFam'r wrote:dont know who the kid was...I know Meyer played on Provo's team..but dont know who else...Sanz was a general remark..dont know the kid...it really sounds like a two or three team race...if Sanz doesnt play CI will need even more help...torrell will be missed sorely on Monti...Buffalo and Rogers should be pretty strong...
I must have missed this back when you posted it...this Meyer kid is he a senior, Jr. ??

He was really fun to watch.... he has really good speed.
Did he make the Elite team...? Like I said he's not real big but makes up for it with his speed and drive to the play.
8)

RLStars

Post by RLStars » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:58 pm

Is Torell (Monticello) going to play a full season with North Iowa or just a before and after? I haven't heard if he's in school at Monticello or not.

HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:32 pm

Can't Never Tried wrote:
HOFam'r wrote:dont know who the kid was...I know Meyer played on Provo's team..but dont know who else...Sanz was a general remark..dont know the kid...it really sounds like a two or three team race...if Sanz doesnt play CI will need even more help...torrell will be missed sorely on Monti...Buffalo and Rogers should be pretty strong...
I must have missed this back when you posted it...this Meyer kid is he a senior, Jr. ??

Did he make the Elite team...? Like I said he's not real big but makes up for it with his speed and drive to the play.
8)
Unsure...Meyer is a bigger/not huge solid fast defensemen...made Elite 1...he is a junior...the other kid might have been one of many smaller faster forwards the Bison have...could have been one of 3 or 4...

Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:47 pm

HOFam'r wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:

8)
Unsure...Meyer is a bigger/not huge solid fast defensemen...made Elite 1...he is a junior...the other kid might have been one of many smaller faster forwards the Bison have...could have been one of 3 or 4...
Well there was only one kid that actually played on a Rogers team for that 3 on 3, so if your saying Meyer played on Provo's team.. that must be him, but he wasn't a big D player, and as I remember he was smaller then most on the team he was playing with....oh well doesn't matter whoever it was he was a player no question.

8)

one shot shotty

Post by one shot shotty » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:19 pm

nick jensen, kenny sanz (yes he is playing),blaisdale sp?, johnson from CI is looking good i seen him play at the elite 2 tryouts him and sanz should play well toghether

puckeyone

Post by puckeyone » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:49 pm

So why does Buffalo play in this conference,seems like pretty small schools to me for an association that wants to play with the big cities. Well im just confused as hell now on whats going on with the Bison.,, i gues two words spell it out DOUBLE TALK or BS take your pick,

HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:00 pm

puckeyone wrote:So why does Buffalo play in this conference,seems like pretty small schools to me for an association that wants to play with the big cities. Well im just confused as hell now on whats going on with the Bison.,, i gues two words spell it out DOUBLE TALK or BS take your pick,
Unpuckeyone- Buffalo plays in this conference all right...Rogers is an up and coming association...you know elk river kids right...CI is normally tough on us and their is always another team or two that is tough....

Buffalo also plays one time through the Classic Lake and then games within their own region...Moorhead, Roseau who were one and two in the rankings at the end of the season last year if i recall...not to mention a early season tourney in Wayzata and a relatively tough tourney in Rochester...

Quit being so bitter..your wrong okay...live with it..
"Be a teammate first"

puckeyone

Post by puckeyone » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:51 pm

Hofarmer, absoluty no differant than what they do in youth hockey play in the district then find others to play in tourneys or scrimmages,,,, GET OVERYOURSELF, your the one that makes no sense here, your just about yourself and the holyer than now attitude, always wanting an argument , GET A LIFE,,,, YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS in this argument, your caught . and busted with no agrument left, your conference is no better than D-5 that your youth play in

HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:22 am

puckeyone wrote:So why does Buffalo play in this conference,seems like pretty small schools to me for an association that wants to play with the big cities. Well im just confused as hell now on whats going on with the Bison.,, i gues two words spell it out DOUBLE TALK or BS take your pick,
Unpuckeyone- I think above obviously shows who exactly is looking for an argument...Buffalo will be playing at least 5 of last years top ten this season...and as I mentioned our confernce is obviously alot better than you think...

The topic of this thread has nothing to do with Buffalo Youth Hockey...so for everyones sake try and stay on topic and quit following me around the board so you can argue...
"Be a teammate first"