Who will go to state from section 8AA

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will go to state from 8AA

Roseau
67%
Buffalo
4%
moorehead
13%
St. Cloud tech
No votes
Brainerd
7%
Becker/Big Lake
2%
Monticello
2%
River Lakes
No votes
Northern Lakes
5%

Total votes: 55

Goldy Gopher

Re: Who is coming out of section 8@@

Post by Goldy Gopher »

The Best 4th Liner wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:
The Best 4th Liner wrote:Roseau is no doubt the favorite, very confident, look for them to roll through the regular season, and then lose in the semis

Moorhead is no doubt the underdog for the first year in a while. Average at best this year (to Moorheads standards which is still good). I see them also losing in the semis.

This is the closest Buffalo will get to a section 8@@ championship. making it to the finals but losing.

So who will win......

BRAINERD, pulling off the upset of moorhead in the semis and winning big against buffalo in the finals, unfortunatly still not good enought to win state.

Nothing Else Matters!
What are you basing Roseau's loss in the semis on?

Over confidence and Buffalos drive to get to a 8@@ championsihp game
:roll: This years HOFamer?
The U invented swagger.
The Best 4th Liner

Post by The Best 4th Liner »

Goldy Gopher wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:
The Best 4th Liner wrote:Roseau is no doubt the favorite, very confident, look for them to roll through the regular season, and then lose in the semis

Moorhead is no doubt the underdog for the first year in a while. Average at best this year (to Moorheads standards which is still good). I see them also losing in the semis.

This is the closest Buffalo will get to a section 8@@ championship. making it to the finals but losing.

So who will win......

BRAINERD, pulling off the upset of moorhead in the semis and winning big against buffalo in the finals, unfortunatly still not good enought to win state.

Nothing Else Matters!

Not this years "HOFamer" This years "Best 4th Liner"
"Two minutes well worth it."
BERG RENOLZ

Post by BERG RENOLZ »

What makes some of you people think that the Rams are going to be over confident? Just because they won it last year doesn't automatically make them over confident. I highly doubt that is going to be the case with this group of kids. If thinking that keeps your hopes up, more power to you.
acpal

Post by acpal »

Moorhead, hands down, then st. cloud and 3rd choice would be roseau,
BERG RENOLZ

Post by BERG RENOLZ »

acpal wrote:Moorhead, hands down, then st. cloud and 3rd choice would be roseau,
Any sound reasoning behind your choice? Do you watch hockey? If it's Moorhead hands down, why would you select a 2nd and 3rd choice? Tech must be putting together a hell of a team this year. What makes you think Moorhead is going to state? Over confidence? 8) Maybe you're still bitter from last year? I'm a Ram fan and i was even smart enough to pick Moorhead to go last year. It was supposed to be their year and they couldn't even make it to the cities. What makes you believe that this is finally the year for the potatoes? Maybe because they have some green and white on the bench this year? This is dumb, I'm getting into it with some homer!
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

Goldy Gopher wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:

So who will win......

Nothing Else Matters!

Not this years "HOFamer" This years "Best 4th Liner"

I find it odd how their tremendous drive will take them past one of the best teams in the state but won't quite be enough to get them to the state tournament.
The U invented swagger.