Top Line In The State

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Winter16

Top Of The Line

Post by Winter16 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:56 pm

Brown Percy Porter there Second line Markewitz Anderson?? and Dale is also a solid line

somekidthatplayshockey

this is them

Post by somekidthatplayshockey » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:15 am

Delise, Dan Nagel, Nick Schlagel, Mike..... if they performe like i've seen these guys are the real deal

mch

Post by mch » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:05 pm

BERG RENOLZ wrote:Edina has the most talent in the state. They would have the best forward line in the state, i'll agree. I'll take Roseau's starting group as a whole though. I'm really hoping it gets set up for a Roseau vs. Edina state final. There would be a ton of talent on that ice sheet, so it would definitely be a fun game to watch.
i agree with them having the most talent...anywhere with anders lee probably playing on the second line is pretty good

AdamSchmidtismyhero

Post by AdamSchmidtismyhero » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:56 am

sexytimeisnice wrote:Edinas second line will be lee casey gaarder and leer. that would be the number one line on any other team in the state. but i dont know why im wastin my time talkin about that cause the top line is an obvious choice: "the" dave meyer mullvehill and whoever else EP throws on that line, although the third member is really a non-factor beause the first two players mentioned are flat out studs, especially dirty dave meyer. As ive stated on this forum time and time again, he is and empty net goal scoring god. While most players get rattled as they skate down the ice all alone with the empty net staring at them like a vicious beast, dave meyer keeps his composure. Sure the stands may be half empty because the game is pretty much over, but dave doesnt care. It takes a true hero to be able to finish the other team off once and for all, increasing your teams lead from two goals to three in the final minute of the game. And to top it all off, dave knows exactly how to put on the finishing touches by performing one of his unreal celebrations. Although most of the crowd is already leaving the arena at this point, dave still puts on elaborate shows of creativity and showmanship, in hopes that there just might be a young 9th grade girl in the stands who finds daves combination of speed, skill, strength, and good lucks attractive. After the game all the reporters go straight for meyer, where he impresses the press with his intelligence and ablility to speak clearly. Dave is my hero! MEYER FOR MR.HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!
Once again, get off his nuts.

the dangler

Post by the dangler » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:08 pm

hanowskis and whoever else they put on their line. They will prove that they are just as good without Festler on their line. they will probablyhave even more goals
DANGLER

ozzdan21

Post by ozzdan21 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:26 pm

barnes, hendrickson, perisic in Burnsville
I dont think they will be stopped. If they average a typical game they score about 6-9 goals combined per game.
Hendo and barnes improved drastically this summer with elites and a strong d will move the puck

ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

Post by ACTUALFORMERPLAYER » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:29 pm

the dangler wrote:hanowskis and whoever else they put on their line. They will prove that they are just as good without Festler on their line. they will probablyhave even more goals
Not even top 20 in this discussion. Edina will have three lines better. Burnsville and Roseau will have two. Nough said