New Players in Apple Valley?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Pion33rSnip3r

New Players in Apple Valley?

Post by Pion33rSnip3r » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:03 pm

I heard that that the Eagles have a new goalie (Greer, probably his last name?) and a forward (Colton)? The goalie was tendered by PEI in the QMJHL and the forward is from Pine City. Anybody know about these two? How do you think the Eagles will be with these new additions?

Iceburg

Re: New Players in Apple Valley?

Post by Iceburg » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:37 pm

Pion33rSnip3r wrote:I heard that that the Eagles have a new goalie (Greer, probably his last name?) and a forward (Colton)? The goalie was tendered by PEI in the QMJHL and the forward is from Pine City. Anybody know about these two? How do you think the Eagles will be with these new additions?
The forward is probably Colton Warner. He made the final 51 round of the Select 16 process this past summer.

RLStars

Post by RLStars » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:39 pm

Iceburg wrote:
Pion33rSnip3r wrote:I heard that that the Eagles have a new goalie (Greer, probably his last name?) and a forward (Colton)? The goalie was tendered by PEI in the QMJHL and the forward is from Pine City. Anybody know about these two? How do you think the Eagles will be with these new additions?
The forward is probably Colton Warner. He made the final 51 round of the Select 16 process this past summer.
The coach could have his hands full with him. Thats all I'll say to give the kid a chance at a fresh start. Also, don't piss off his pops. The guy is frickin HUGE. reminds me of the "Animal" or "Hawk" from the Road Warriors tag team wrestlers. Pretty sure he bench press well over 500 pounds.

newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:53 am

RLStars wrote:
Iceburg wrote:
The coach could have his hands full with him. Thats all I'll say to give the kid a chance at a fresh start. Also, don't piss off his pops. The guy is frickin HUGE. reminds me of the "Animal" or "Hawk" from the Road Warriors tag team wrestlers. Pretty sure he bench press well over 500 pounds.

From the rumor mill... Both made the team and they both will be around this year for Hayes. He apparently has acquired 2 great players and AV has now become a decent conteder in the section.

newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:54 am

RLStars wrote:
Iceburg wrote:

From the rumor mill... Both made the team and they both will be around this year for Hayes. He apparently has acquired 2 great players and AV has now become a decent conteder in the section. This keeps the other goalie (Cyle Steljus) on the bench for another year.

hockeyjunkie2

Post by hockeyjunkie2 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:04 pm

The team has not been picked and the new goalie is okay. I personally do not think he will start if he even makes the team as a back up is in question. They had four goalies vs. Mayo yesterday playing. Colton will make the team and is a good player and yes his dad is a huge guy.

PS. Cyle was not even one of the 4 goalies it was Landon H., New guy, Gretz, and Nanne

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:11 pm

The old man was a wrestler in the WCW known as JW Storm.

RLStars

Post by RLStars » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:28 pm

Reality Check wrote:The old man was a wrestler in the WCW known as JW Storm.
He is also a preacher. :shock:
http://www.bodyslamming.com/other/jeffwarner.html

Pion33rSnip3r

Post by Pion33rSnip3r » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:07 pm

So that's all we know about them? Haha. :roll: