Buffalo Goalie Injured?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Rocket78

Buffalo Goalie Injured?

Post by Rocket78 »

I heard a rumor that Jesse Jones (goalie from Buffalo) was injured in a car crash. Any truth to this? If so, is he doing ok?
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

Lets ask our Buffalo correspondent.. HOFam'r what can you tell us?
If it's true let's hope it's not a serious injury and that recovery is quick.
RLStars

Post by RLStars »

Can't Never Tried wrote:Lets ask our Buffalo correspondent.. HOFam'r what can you tell us?
If it's true let's hope it's not a serious injury and that recovery is quick.
I can't believe that I am actually waiting for Famer to post a response. #-o
HOFam'r

Re: Buffalo Goalie Injured?

Post by HOFam'r »

Rocket78 wrote:I heard a rumor that Jesse Jones (goalie from Buffalo) was injured in a car crash. Any truth to this? If so, is he doing ok?
Nobody named Jesse Jones that I know playing Buffalo Hockey, must be wrong city...better double check and let's hope no is hurt
"Be a teammate first"
Can't Never Tried

Re: Buffalo Goalie Injured?

HOFam'r wrote:
Rocket78 wrote:I heard a rumor that Jesse Jones (goalie from Buffalo) was injured in a car crash. Any truth to this? If so, is he doing ok?
Nobody named Jesse Jones that I know playing Buffalo Hockey, must be wrong city...better double check and let's hope no is hurt
That's what I was wondering too! I had never heard that name mentioned in reference to Buffalo before??

So Rocket what gives? :?
Rocket78

Post by Rocket78 »

He moved from Rochester a few years ago. He is about 17 years old. Maybe he isn't playing anymore. Does HOfamer know the JV players too?

I overheard some of our coaches talking about it yesterday but nobody knew details. Well anyway, thanks for checking around.
Rocket78

Post by Rocket78 »

He moved from Rochester a few years ago. He is about 17 years old. Maybe he isn't playing anymore. Does HOfamer know the JV players too?

I overheard some of our coaches talking about it yesterday but nobody knew details. Well anyway, thanks for checking around.
Can't Never Tried

Rocket78 wrote: Does HOfamer know the JV players too?
New here huh? :lol:
HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r »

Rocket-

Actually I do now recall a kid from Rochester last season...and no he does not play hockey anymore...I will check around and see if I can find anything else out.
"Be a teammate first"
hockey90

Post by hockey90 »

He was planning on for playing for Waseca at the time of the accident
HOFam'r

Post by HOFam'r »

hockey90 wrote:He was planning on for playing for Waseca at the time of the accident
well i guess i would not know anything about the kid...I remember some kid from last year...that's it..not sure if it was the same kid..
"Be a teammate first"