Duluth East

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

East beat AHA 4-1 in a scrimmage over the weekend, an impressive showing. The one goal for AHA came on a 5-on-3 power play. Neil Larson was in goal, so I'd assume he has the nod in the net, at least to begin the season. Cooper is playing very well too though, apparently.

Defensive pairings:
Anderson-Arbour
Friday-Williams
McLean-Forbort

I also belive the top line is Johnson-Tardy-Boese.
mrsnake

Post by mrsnake »

I think that neil larson character will have a break out year in the nets being a senior and all. Should be interesting tho. Wouldnt put it past Randolph to throw the other nub in the nets tho just to stir things up
tommyboy

Post by tommyboy »

Johnson Tardy and Boese are a great top line if they continue to move the puck and not get sellfish At the central game 2nite that did not look like a problem as Johnson netted 3 Tardy had 2 and a helper and Boese had 3 assists. The Hounds also have Reneir and Nelson who played in Centrals zone with ease. On the D Arbour will lead but watch Jake Williams.... If hes on his game... he can be potent
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Nothing shocking tonight, as it was the 3rd year in a row of East 9, Central 0. It gets a bit old after a while, but it's a fun start to the season. The first line had an excellent game, and East showed their depth with the 4th line scoring the first goal (and maybe another one, they start to run together after a while). Arbour did not play (not sure why), and Larson went completely untested in the net.

Now, on to some real competition:
vs. Wayzata Saturday (DECC)
@ Minnetonka Thursday
vs. WBL Friday (SAHA)
ColdasIce

Post by ColdasIce »

Central needs to do something like merge with Denfeld...East looked darn good with 4 lines playing the entire game. FIrst line moves really well together. Arbour out two game, MSHL suspension, don't know why, just is. Hope hounds keep up the great passing.