"THE ROCKET"

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Bling Rhames

"THE ROCKET"

Post by Bling Rhames »

Hey guys,

I want to let you know about a new film based on the life of Maurice Richard called The Rocket.

The english version is being released for the first time on DVD and features pro hockey players like Sean Avery, Vincent Lecavalier, Mike Ricci, Stéphane Quintal, Pascal Dupuis and more.

check out the movie's official website:http://www.rocket-movie.com/ and play the "The Rocket" game!!

Enjoy
puckman22

Post by puckman22 »

I own this movie (we downloaded it off the internet) and we were very pleased with it. It's a gripping tale about the struggle of "The Rocket's" life.

Watch It!!!!
Bling Rhames

"The Rocket" Game

Post by Bling Rhames »

Hey guys,

visit the "The Rocket" Movie official website, play the Rocket Game and get the promotional code for a 30% discount off the regular price of the movie..

http://www.rocket-movie.com/

Enjoy,

Bling
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

There Admin goes again, dumping crap in our living room. Does he have no shame?
Bling Rhames

"THE ROCKET"

Post by Bling Rhames »

Haha...Don't worry...just spread the message....Maurice Richard is a legend and deserves his story to be known by every true hockey fun!!
Undercover Hockey Lover

Re: "THE ROCKET"

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

Bling Rhames wrote:Haha...Don't worry...just spread the message....Maurice Richard is a legend and deserves his story to be known by every true hockey fun!!
Every TRUE hockey FAN already knows his story. :roll:
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

Neutron 14 wrote:There Admin goes again, dumping crap in our living room. Does he have no shame?
I rooted for Denfeld the other night. That should answer your question about my shame. :)

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006