Top goalies after week one?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

puckinawsum

Top goalies after week one?

Post by puckinawsum »

Who do you think has looked good so far, why, where they are from, and anythign else you have to say about them...
ImissMYhockey

Post by ImissMYhockey »

I the goalie from century played really well against edina even though him and his fellow teammates got rocked. He made a lot of quality saves.
davey

Post by davey »

ImissMYhockey wrote:I the goalie from century played really well against edina even though him and his fellow teammates got rocked. He made a lot of quality saves.
Yeah, he has a stellar save percentage under 80%
ImissMYhockey

Post by ImissMYhockey »

for the season??
davey

Post by davey »

ImissMYhockey wrote:for the season??
Yes, so far for the season
ImissMYhockey

Post by ImissMYhockey »

I cant believe that. I thought he made some really good saves though in the 1st period but then started to fall apart as the game progressed
sicknasty7722

Post by sicknasty7722 »

Owen Collette of White Bear Lake has made countless jaw dropping saves over the last three games.

The only other game I've gone to is HM vs. Zeta and Flip didn't get tested very much.
davey

Post by davey »

ImissMYhockey wrote:I cant believe that. I thought he made some really good saves though in the 1st period but then started to fall apart as the game progressed

Google big nine hockey and you can see for yourself. He's horrible. Had he been any good, Century would have had a better chance last year at State after beating HM
CrossbarandIn99

Post by CrossbarandIn99 »

Arentz from Lakeville North played well against Burnsville, one of the top underclassmen around.

Yumusaklar from Lakeville South is posting a 94% save percentage through 3 games....hes the top goaltender in the state that Ive seen
DubCHAGuy

Post by DubCHAGuy »

Adam Wilcox from So. St. Paul is going to be a stud. Just a freshman, beat Cloquet in his first varsity start on sat. He's also Al Stalock's cousin.
MNsGreatest#2

Post by MNsGreatest#2 »

Jaeger from Champlin Park started out with two good games, although he didnt play the best two teams in the world. Right now I wouldnt put him in a top 5 or even top ten list. But, look for Jaeger to be making appearances in the charts in the latter part of the season. He plays Wayzata tomoro, look for a good one.