TRF vs Totino vs Roseau

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Ram Hockey

Post by Ram Hockey »

RamFan2010! wrote:
MNscout72 wrote:Heard that Roseau won 4-0 on saturday but Totino held them 0-0 going into the third. Anyone have any clue what happend, who the star players were for both teams? How did Ness and the gang do?
Kevin Erickson and Micheal Koenig got thier first Varisty goals and Im pretty sure Ben Nelson got one in.... someone else got one in too, but I cant remember who...
Ben Nelson
Aaron Ness
Kevin Erickson
Michael Koenig
HockeyFan1

Post by HockeyFan1 »

TheSniper09 wrote:Tyler Olson the goalie for Tg played out of his mind. Shots were 42 to 12 roseau. The Pents. were 11 for tg to 3 for roseau. Tg was on the kill most of the game. Tg Played with Roseau for most of the 5 on 5. They just didnt find their way to the net. Lee come up big when they did. Roseau looked very good. They are the best team in the state of mn.
He did play well.....but the "T" and the "G" on the front of his jersey were peppered with black.......(ie) - the Rams made better decisions on their shots in the 3rd, and finally scored some nice goals.
Puckguy19

Post by Puckguy19 »

HockeyFan1 wrote:
TheSniper09 wrote:Tyler Olson the goalie for Tg played out of his mind. Shots were 42 to 12 roseau. The Pents. were 11 for tg to 3 for roseau. Tg was on the kill most of the game. Tg Played with Roseau for most of the 5 on 5. They just didnt find their way to the net. Lee come up big when they did. Roseau looked very good. They are the best team in the state of mn.
He did play well.....but the "T" and the "G" on the front of his jersey were peppered with black.......(ie) - the Rams made better decisions on their shots in the 3rd, and finally scored some nice goals.
Is Lommen playing for the Rams this season? Heard he was transferring from Moorhead. 8)
HockeyFan1

Post by HockeyFan1 »

Puckguy19 wrote:
HockeyFan1 wrote:
Is Lommen playing for the Rams this season? Heard he was transferring from Moorhead. 8)
I believe he's been playing some JV, haven't seen him on the ice for the Varsity.......
Mister Hockey

The Eagles will be fine

Post by Mister Hockey »

I believe they had a couple of their better players out because they were winning the Prep Bowl the week before. I think they will be back ironically against Mahtomedi this Thursday at Parade Ice Gardens. Not too many A schools would have the guts to go and play the number one AA school in the state. This is at least the fourth year in a row that these teams have played each other. Last year the Eagles out shot the Rams at home and lost 2-1. It was a great game from what I recall. Blaine and Totino travel north one year and then the next year the Falls and Roseau travel south. It is a pretty good deal. Have a good day. Mr. Hockey