AHA Rosters

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

tjkhavgam

AHA Rosters

Post by tjkhavgam » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:48 pm

Anybody have rosters for AHA varsity & jv.

tjkhavgam

Post by tjkhavgam » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:22 pm

nobody knows or nobody cares?

Zamman

Post by Zamman » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:24 pm

tjkhavgam wrote:nobody knows or nobody cares?
Obviously you care, but don't know. You answered your own post......

stars612

Post by stars612 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:14 pm

Hey MNPuck, why don't you give it 10 posts before you start to talk smack. The "easy schedule" myth has been debunked countless times... find me a tougher non-conference than what AHA plays. They play in the Missota because it's good in everything but hockey (but getting better in hockey).

P.S. Was it your team that beat Shattuck last year, crushed everybody at the Schwanns Cup, and has two state titles in the last 5 years. Oh wait that was AHA, but yeah your right they're overrated. :roll:.

To answer the original post, I'm not sure on the whole roster but I'll give you what I can.

Forwards:
Danny Mattson
Austin Wetmore
Joe Labate
Joe Keske
Luke McNamara
Craig Fischer
Kris Kwak
Garret Faust

Defense:
Charlie Raskob
Randy Cure
Ben Morris
Mark Delude

Goalies:
Jon Boerger
Mike Webb

I'm forgetting some, but oh well somebody can add to it.
Third times a charm.

wbmd

Post by wbmd » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:08 am

stars612 wrote:Hey MNPuck, why don't you give it 10 posts before you start to talk smack. The "easy schedule" myth has been debunked countless times... find me a tougher non-conference than what AHA plays. They play in the Missota because it's good in everything but hockey (but getting better in hockey).

P.S. Was it your team that beat Shattuck last year, crushed everybody at the Schwanns Cup, and has two state titles in the last 5 years. Oh wait that was AHA, but yeah your right they're overrated. :roll:.

To answer the original post, I'm not sure on the whole roster but I'll give you what I can.

Forwards:
Danny Mattson
Austin Wetmore
Joe Labate
Joe Keske
Luke McNamara
Craig Fischer
Kris Kwak
Garret Faust (cousin of former White Bear goalie Zach Faust)

Defense:
Charlie Raskob
Randy Cure
Ben Morris
Mark Delude

Goalies:
Jon Boerger
Mike Webb

Pucknutz69

Post by Pucknutz69 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:55 am

stars612 wrote:Hey MNPuck, why don't you give it 10 posts before you start to talk smack. The "easy schedule" myth has been debunked countless times... find me a tougher non-conference than what AHA plays. They play in the Missota because it's good in everything but hockey (but getting better in hockey).

Forwards:
Danny Mattson
Austin Wetmore
Joe Labate
Joe Keske
Luke McNamara - is this kid from Apple Valley???
Craig Fischer
Kris Kwak
Garret Faust

Defense:
Charlie Raskob
Randy Cure
Ben Morris
Mark Delude

Goalies:
Jon Boerger
Mike Webb

flatontheice

Post by flatontheice » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:23 pm

Pucknutz69 wrote:

Forwards:
Danny Mattson
Austin Wetmore
Joe Labate
Joe Keske
Craig Fischer
Kris Kwak
Garret Faust

Defense:
Charlie Raskob
Randy Cure
Ben Morris
Mark Delude

Goalies:
Jon Boerger
Mike Webb

What about the Reilly boys? Did they make it?

hockeyjunkie2

Post by hockeyjunkie2 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Pucknutz69 wrote:

Forwards:
Danny Mattson
Austin Wetmore
Joe Labate
Joe Keske
Craig Fischer
Kris Kwak
Garret Faust

Defense:
Charlie Raskob
Randy Cure
Ben Morris
Mark Delude

Goalies:
Jon Boerger
Mike Webb

Yes he is a sophomore from Apple Valley, hurts to not have him home. I believe he was 4th line Varsity for AHA last year as a Freshman because I know he didn't play Bantam hockey for AV last year.

stars612

Post by stars612 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:45 pm

Yeah Luke is from AV and played 4th line varsity last year. I believe the Reilly boys did make it, but I'm not 100% sure.
Third times a charm.

Hockeyguy_27

Post by Hockeyguy_27 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:13 am

stars612 wrote:Yeah Luke is from AV and played 4th line varsity last year. I believe the Reilly boys did make it, but I'm not 100% sure.
They both made the third line and Morris is playing forward not D. :o

Zamman

Post by Zamman » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:07 am

Yes the Reilly's made the club, but I don think they are necessarily the third line. I was pretty impressed by the way they play. Small but very good ice sense.....For a complete roster got to http://eteamz.active.com/richfieldholyangels/