Cretin/Breck

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

gino2516

Post by gino2516 »

packerboy wrote:CDH is a Class A size school that opts up , genius.

However, it did win the AA Championship 2 years ago. As have HM , AHA, Grand Radpids and Roseau.

Do that and then we will talk. Nuf said.
Breck beat Cretin that year too...
packerboy

Post by packerboy »

Well Goldy enjoy your brunch before the game and remember when you go into your "poor witto Breck " drivel that the team that won AA last year is smalller than Breck and smaller than the Bsquad champion.

How do the Bsquaders deal with that?

I mean if these Bsquad teams are so good, why dont they play AA?

Is it the after brunch game, or Wednesday night or beating Albert Lea? Whats the attraction?
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

Breck(B-squad) 6 CDH(A-squad) 3

Any Questions?

AY 8)
Zoltan27

Post by Zoltan27 »

i play hockey wrote:21: Rehkamp
23: Fulton

and Reid Herd dominated

I think that's what Zoltan meant...

gr8 is number 8 mike morin
he is really fun to watch

yea reid herd is the best defencemen that i have ever seen. better then ness and dano jacques
7A22A

Post by 7A22A »

Zoltan27 wrote:
i play hockey wrote:21: Rehkamp
23: Fulton

and Reid Herd dominated

I think that's what Zoltan meant...

gr8 is number 8 mike morin
he is really fun to watch

yea reid herd is the best defencemen that i have ever seen. better then ness and dano jacques
:lol: :lol:
Goldy23

Post by Goldy23 »

packerboy wrote:Well Goldy enjoy your brunch before the game and remember when you go into your "poor witto Breck " drivel that the team that won AA last year is smalller than Breck and smaller than the Bsquad champion.

How do the Bsquaders deal with that?

I mean if these Bsquad teams are so good, why dont they play AA?

Is it the after brunch game, or Wednesday night or beating Albert Lea? Whats the attraction?
The point Fudge, is that in any given year some small schools (last year Roseau) are as good or better than the bigger or AA schools. If the Rams were a class A school but played the same schedule and beat the same teams your point is that they should be dissed because of the class thing.
A pretty silly and dumb argument.

Great hockey is great hockey, no matter the class. But maybe its to much to expect that you to know much about class?

Good luck this year and I hope CDH fares better against the rest of thier opponents than they did last night. :D
packerboy

Post by packerboy »

Well BSquadboy,

The point really is that enrollment size has very little to do with progarm success in high school hockey and never has since the days when the Northern teams dominated to the last 3 yaers when "A" size schools have won.

Any real hockey people know that.

So, answer the question Bsquader, why does Breck play in A?