Little Falls Vs. Sartell-St. Stephen

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

slapshot89

Post by slapshot89 »

Thats what I like to see
slapshot89

Post by slapshot89 »

6-2 final?
GopherPuckPlayer

Post by GopherPuckPlayer »

slapshot89 wrote:6-2 final?
Ya, missed the last of the 3rd from a call, but from the last I heard, that was the score!
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

Got to this one about halfway through the first stanza was a decent game until about 3/4 of the way through the second and Sartell seemed to run out of gas. Hanowski's first goal was a definite pick in the slot by 13 but if it ain't called...oh well. His second one was very pretty on a nice give and get back I know you can't get an assist on your own goal but this was one of those you could have given him one on. Sartell had some 5 on 3's in the third and got it to the back door who instead of moving to the kill zone in the slot seemed content to sit outside the dots and shoot at bad angles. LF's goalie did a nice job of squaring up and controlling the rebounds. Bottom line LF was just too much for the Sabre's. And yes, 6 - 2 final.
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
GopherPuckPlayer

Post by GopherPuckPlayer »

Well I know I am old, but I mean I am already paitently waiting for the home opener this next week. I had my blood pressure already rissing, and it was a game I listened to on the radio. I am pumped up for the home game next Thursday, and cant wait to see Willmar again. I hope the TEAM has more energy then I do!

Go FLYERS!
HighinFly

Post by HighinFly »

Ya i heard that it took a little bit for the flyers to get their skates under them and then once they did they were off to the races, and yes the opener at home should be a good game, let's just hope Little Falls doesn't look past Willmar cause i remember a few years back when Willmar came to Little Falls and beat them 3-1