Apollo vs. River Lakes

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Whos going to to win?

Apollo
88%
River Lakes
12%

Total votes: 17

Coach Bus

Apollo vs. River Lakes

Post by Coach Bus »

Whos coming out with the win, post up some score predictions...
Member of the STC Alliance since 2007.
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

apollo 8-1 Final Answer.
Last edited by Ben Dover on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
International Falls

Post by International Falls »

Ben Dover wrote:I dont know..river lakes is pretty solid this year :lol: Just kidding apollo 8-1 Final Answer.

Please dont mock me

RIW
STC18

Post by STC18 »

Apollo 7-1
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

International Falls wrote:
Ben Dover wrote:I dont know..river lakes is pretty solid this year :lol: Just kidding apollo 8-1 Final Answer.

Please dont mock me

RIW

I'm Sawwwry :lol:
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

Eagles 6
Stars 0
The U invented swagger.
Scsu

Post by Scsu »

apollo 8 stars 0 no question
stevedew

Post by stevedew »

Apollo wins 7-0 and Dustin Christen will have at least two goals and two assists
hands19

River Lakes by 10

Post by hands19 »

River Lakes is going to pull a huge upset. Sean Doolin will have at least 4 goals and i heard Brad Atkinsion is starting. He is the most underrated goalie in the state, i think he will have a shut out. And River lakes has a new star Rex Purifcato, he will at least get a hat trick. River Lakes by 10
Goldy Gopher

Re: River Lakes by 10

Post by Goldy Gopher »

hands19 wrote:River Lakes is going to pull a huge upset. Sean Doolin will have at least 4 goals and i heard Brad Atkinsion is starting. He is the most underrated goalie in the state, i think he will have a shut out. And River lakes has a new star Rex Purifcato, he will at least get a hat trick. River Lakes by 10
River lakes won't manage to get off 10 shots against Apollo.
The U invented swagger.

Post by 319 »

STC18 wrote:Apollo 7-1
Looks like you were the closest!
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

Goldy Gopher wrote:
hands19 wrote:River Lakes is going to pull a huge upset. Sean Doolin will have at least 4 goals and i heard Brad Atkinsion is starting. He is the most underrated goalie in the state, i think he will have a shut out. And River lakes has a new star Rex Purifcato, he will at least get a hat trick. River Lakes by 10
River Lakes managed 23 and got two goals from this Doolin fella.

Doolin also got a penalty for playing with a broken stick. What high school hockey player in the state of Minnesota wouldn't know that you can't do that?!
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
RLStars

Post by RLStars »

George Blanda wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:

Doolin also got a penalty for playing with a broken stick. What high school hockey player in the state of Minnesota wouldn't know that you can't do that?!
I think he's from Louisiana or Florida, somewhere in the southern US. Anyway, its a USA Hockey rule. He actually skated the length of the ice and even brought it back to the bench. Wow, funniest thing I ever saw. He didn't want to give it up. :lol: :lol: :lol:
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

RLStars wrote:
George Blanda wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote: River lakes won't manage to get off 10 shots against Apollo.

I was standing about five feet from the referee who yelled, "Drop your stick! Drop your stick!" He yelled it several times at the kid, the kid made eye contact with the ref. And he just kept booking it down the ice. Hilarious.

I think he's from Louisiana or Florida, somewhere in the southern US. Anyway, its a USA Hockey rule. He actually skated the length of the ice and even brought it back to the bench. Wow, funniest thing I ever saw. He didn't want to give it up. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was standing about five feet from the referee who yelled, "Drop your stick! Drop your stick!" He yelled it several times at the kid, the kid made eye contact with the ref. And he just kept booking it down the ice. Hilarious.
Last edited by George Blanda on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
flowerpot22

Post by flowerpot22 »

Apollo took it 7-2, thanks to thier strong defenseman russ siekman
RLStars

Post by RLStars »

George Blanda wrote:
RLStars wrote:
George Blanda wrote: River Lakes managed 23 and got two goals from this Doolin fella.

The whole arena heard it. Again, all I can say is WOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RLStars

Post by RLStars »

319 wrote:
STC18 wrote:Apollo 7-1
Looks like you were the closest!
Pretty close on the Apollo vs River Lakes game, but didn't do so well on the Brainerd @ St. Cloud Tech score.
STC18 wrote:BRD-4
Tech-3

Tech goalie lets in a dribbler or two.
hands19

Doolin

Post by hands19 »

Doolin is from Louisiana. And if River Lakes would have started Brad Atkinison they would have won for sure.
PASTRAPIDSFAN

Post by PASTRAPIDSFAN »

APOLLO 7-1
RLStars

Re: Doolin

Post by RLStars »

hands19 wrote:Doolin is from Louisiana. And if River Lakes would have started Brad Atkinison they would have won for sure.
You mean the goalie that lost 3-0 against Apollo's JV team? I think your right, he probably would have gotten the shutout. :?