"Giants of Prep Hockey"

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

scottym01

"Giants of Prep Hockey"

Post by scottym01 »

I saw this..........

Sounds like a great concept!

"Giants of Prep Hockey"
Presented by Exceed Hockey Development

Coming in November of 2008, Exceed Hockey Development will be presenting the ultimate in prep hockey competition. Eight of the top prep teams in the United States, four from Minnesota and four out of state programs, will compete against one another for bragging rights. Please check back for more detailed information in the future!

www.exceedgoals.com
Walter Sojack

Post by Walter Sojack »

Are these teams going to be all-star teams? Or are they set prep teams? It is unclear, may not say at all.
I'm finishing my coffee
Walter Sojack

Post by Walter Sojack »

Are these teams going to be all-star teams? Or are they set prep teams? It is unclear, may not say at all.
I'm finishing my coffee
scottym01

Post by scottym01 »

It says "Prep Teams" so I assume they are established schools not All-Star teams. In november teams are practicing and games start at the end of the month so you can't have an all star team at that time.
capitals

Giants of Prep Hockey

Post by capitals »

I've heard about this from a buddy who coaches high school hockey. Sounds like they're bringing in four of the top programs from Minnesota, the official team. Then I guess they're bringing in four prep schools from the east coast. I'd love to see these guys go at each other!
Panthers

Post by Panthers »

I've heard about the Minnesota HS teams who are committed to the event, studs!! The boys from out east better come to play.
pioneers

Post by pioneers »

If you've heard about the teams, what say you share that with the rest of us.
Panthers

Post by Panthers »

I'd like to share, but I can't! I know a couple of the HS programs want to keep it quiet so they don't upset teams they have to bump off their schedule. They are VERY good teams!!
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

This is awesome. Any idea what arena it will be held in? I'm hoping Xcel. I would think the turnout would be excellent for a such a tournament.
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

Am I the only one excited to see Minnesota kick some prep school butt!!!

What rink will this be held in. Please Xcel!!!
rangehockey14

Post by rangehockey14 »

Agreed... great idea. Hopefully they pick out a few rinks to showcase these games
Walter Sojack

Post by Walter Sojack »

Are they allowing Post-grad students to play?? Out east it is common to have 19, 20 year olds on a prep team
I'm finishing my coffee