Hot Dogs

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Lopresti

Hot Dogs

Post by Lopresti » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:58 am

We talk enough about hot dogs on the ice, how about off...... I'm wondering what rink has the best hot dog. I don't make it up north much, but down in the cities, My vote for the best dog is Rosemount Arena. I also like the slap shot special at SLP (hot dog, chips and pop for $3.50) Of course, at any arena, you have to wash it down with some Hot Tamales.

Sparlimb

Re: Hot Dogs

Post by Sparlimb » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:01 pm

Lopresti wrote:We talk enough about hot dogs on the ice, how about off...... I'm wondering what rink has the best hot dog. I don't make it up north much, but down in the cities, My vote for the best dog is Rosemount Arena. I also like the slap shot special at SLP (hot dog, chips and pop for $3.50) Of course, at any arena, you have to wash it down with some Hot Tamales.
There's an outdoor rink in Honolulu that has a fantastic hot dog stand right by the home bench. Plus they serve Mai Tai's and Mahi Mahi. Talk about perfect.

Zamman

Post by Zamman » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:05 pm

I have to agree with the Rosemount dogs...their special is better for $2.50 you get chips, dog and a small pop.

But The best dogs are at Richfield, the buns need work but the dogs are best.

As far as the worst. the wins hands down.

breakout

Post by breakout » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:34 pm

Sparlimb wrote:
Lopresti wrote:We talk enough about hot dogs on the ice, how about off...... I'm wondering what rink has the best hot dog. I don't make it up north much, but down in the cities, My vote for the best dog is Rosemount Arena. I also like the slap shot special at SLP (hot dog, chips and pop for $3.50) Of course, at any arena, you have to wash it down with some Hot Tamales.
There's an outdoor rink in Honolulu that has a fantastic hot dog stand right by the home bench. Plus they serve Mai Tai's and Mahi Mahi. Talk about perfect.
Let's go! \:D/

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:54 pm

Sparlimb wrote:
Outdoor rink in Honolulu. :giggle:

Talk about your global cooling!

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

mnpuck1233

Post by mnpuck1233 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:13 pm

man it doesnt get better than cooking a ballpark frank on your grill..wrap it in tin foil, put it in your back pocket and off to the game...sure it might be cold and smushed but hey i like it...

breakout

Post by breakout » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:34 pm

mnpuck1233 wrote:man it doesnt get better than cooking a ballpark frank on your grill..wrap it in tin foil, put it in your back pocket and off to the game...sure it might be cold and smushed but hey i like it...

I have read and have been the creator of weird messages. Your's may me the weirdest I have ever read :oops:

Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:38 pm

breakout wrote:
mnpuck1233 wrote:man it doesnt get better than cooking a ballpark frank on your grill..wrap it in tin foil, put it in your back pocket and off to the game...sure it might be cold and smushed but hey i like it...

I have read and have been the creator of weird messages. Your's may me the weirdest I have ever read :oops:
Yea, everybody knows you have to keep it in your armpit!!!

sicknasty7722

Post by sicknasty7722 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:39 pm

But once you eat your Hot Tamales that ruins your pop for the rest of the night as the cinnamon takes over as the pre-dominant taste in your mouth.

spudskis709

Post by spudskis709 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:34 pm

in my town of duluth at mars lakeview arena. wow you cant ever get a better combo than watching mozzy and eating the best frankfooter ever