ROSEMOUNT

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

dangleledge

Post by dangleledge » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:38 pm

I think they could have been one of the best teams in the state if the didn't loose sainety and walters cause then jt would have someone worth passing to. Not to mention terrible coaching.

Rbkhockey21

Post by Rbkhockey21 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:42 pm

dangleledge wrote:I think they could have been one of the best teams in the state if the didn't loose sainety and walters cause then jt would have someone worth passing to. Not to mention terrible coaching.
WOW..some harsh word here. Well for your information JT actually already has two VERY good players to already work with in Porter and Percy. You have no business dissing the trio because as i can recall they are all 3 top points leaders in the state?? Brown 25, Percy 18, Porter 16..not to mention all 3 were in the Elite Leauge, was Saintey? You my friend..must be upset with something here.

dangleledge

Post by dangleledge » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:56 pm

A golie had more points in the elite league then porter and percy. There game plan is give the puck to JT so they can get there points. One thing about Macho, sitting on Russo's lap helps with a lot of things like getting people into the elite league.

Rbkhockey21

Post by Rbkhockey21 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:04 pm

dangleledge wrote:A golie had more points in the elite league then porter and percy. There game plan is give the puck to JT so they can get there points. One thing about Macho, sitting on Russo's lap helps with a lot of things like getting people into the elite league.
Talent gets you into the elite leauge..and thats what all three of them have. I guarentee those three boys work harder than anyone and it has showed. I think someone just has a little hatred for these boys..you must have gotten cut from their program or something because there is a LOT of negativity coming from you! Maybe you should go down to the Rosemount Community Center and check the horrible players you are stateing them as play :D

The Weight Room

Post by The Weight Room » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:54 pm

Rbkhockey21 wrote:
dangleledge wrote:A golie had more points in the elite league then porter and percy. There game plan is give the puck to JT so they can get there points. One thing about Macho, sitting on Russo's lap helps with a lot of things like getting people into the elite league.
Talent gets you into the elite leauge..and thats what all three of them have. I guarentee those three boys work harder than anyone and it has showed. I think someone just has a little hatred for these boys..you must have gotten cut from their program or something because there is a LOT of negativity coming from you! Maybe you should go down to the Rosemount Community Center and check the horrible players you are stateing them as play :D
interesting, but the kids that got cut from the program are probably some of the teams biggest supporters.

tjkhavgam

Post by tjkhavgam » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:42 pm

These 2 kids are good hockey players, but elite league no way. That league has about 25% that don't belong, these 2 belong in that 25%. That's a fact.

Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:20 pm

And as for the attack on mr. Macho, unnessecary. You sir are a fool and should slap yourself for your posts.