Detoit Lakes vs Park Rapids 12-11-07

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Hockeystyle25

Tanner Lane

Post by Hockeystyle25 »

I just have to say to you all that tanner lane is probably one of the best freshman out there...and for the person who said that pr was gunna shut him down was liein out of his ass....2 goals and 1 assist not bad at all!
SB24

Post by SB24 »

Aww, come on UHL, i was having a grand ol' time with the digs going over Sue Recruit's head... why'd you have to spell it out for him? oh nevermind, he probably still doesn't get it. :lol:
SiouxRecruit

Re: Tanner Lane

Post by SiouxRecruit »

Hockeystyle25 wrote:I just have to say to you all that tanner lane is probably one of the best freshman out there...and for the person who said that pr was gunna shut him down was liein out of his ass....2 goals and 1 assist not bad at all!
Yea Lane is good...but DL sucks....and it was a blow out...the score just didnt show it...true story
Catch me On YouTube @ FishOnLuke
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:Ok...I'll try to lay this out so you understand. On more than one occasion you have said in other threads that Park Rapids beat EGF in the Section Tournament last year. Park Rapids in fact, defeated Crookston in the Section Tourney. Crookston is @ 25 miles from EGF. You also have been thinking that I've been giving you grief about the tie with EGF last year but it is actually about getting the team Park Rapids played in the Section Tournament mixed up. Hence, the skewed reality digs. Now do you get it...or should I put it in coloring book form? :wink:
haha I figured it out....dont make it so complicated next time... :wink:
SB24

Post by SB24 »

SiouxRecruit wrote:
Hockeystyle25 wrote:I just have to say to you all that tanner lane is probably one of the best freshman out there...and for the person who said that pr was gunna shut him down was liein out of his ass....2 goals and 1 assist not bad at all!
Yea Lane is good...but DL sucks....and it was a blow out...the score just didnt show it...true story
hows that work? :?
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

SiouxRecruit wrote: haha I figured it out....dont make it so complicated next time... :wink:

AND

#-o What's that the Blue Collar boys say...Oh yep..."Here's your sign!!!!" :lol:
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 »

SB24 wrote:
SiouxRecruit wrote:
I have seen teams upset opponents while being outshot 40+15, its how the game goes... It wasnt a blow out because in all reality DL only lost by 2... I figured a "recruit" as yourself would understand such things :lol:
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

newsguy35 wrote:
SB24 wrote:
SiouxRecruit wrote:
I have seen teams upset opponents while being outshot 40+15, its how the game goes... It wasnt a blow out because in all reality DL only lost by 2... I figured a "recruit" as yourself would understand such things :lol:
We all see the word "blowout" in different ways I guess...I know the score itself wasnt a blow out...but total posession time was a blow out....shots on net was a blow out...the only thing that wasnt a blow out was our goalie that night...but ur right it was a close game in score....THATS IT...other than that the whole game was a blow out...in my eyes :lol:
SB24

Post by SB24 »

so im the rest of the worlds eyes....not a blow out.
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

SB24 wrote:so im the rest of the worlds eyes....not a blow out.

well SB in my eyes only my thoughts count haha :wink:
Mr. Bo Dangles

Post by Mr. Bo Dangles »

So what was up with DL coach getting tossed?
SiouxRecruit

Post by SiouxRecruit »

Mr. Bo Dangles wrote:So what was up with DL coach getting tossed?
I think he was upset about a penalty with bergquist....from what i saw