Top 10 Northern Pee Wee B Teams.

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Reggie

Top 10 Northern Pee Wee B Teams.

Post by Reggie »

Rank em!
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

With very little research here's what I got.

Procter*
Moorhead
Duluth Lakers
Grand Rapids
Roseau
Duluth East
Greenway
Bagley
Silver Bay
Cloquet White
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Reggie wrote:With very little research here's what I got.

Procter*
Moorhead
Duluth Lakers
Grand Rapids
Roseau
Duluth East
Greenway
Bagley
Silver Bay
Cloquet White
Proctor maybe the best team, I do not know.
Bagley may be teh 7th best team in the state, but Roseau and East Grand Forks (and possibly, Warroad and Crookston and Red Lake Falls) are better than Bagely in D16.
pondhockeyrules

Post by pondhockeyrules »

Bagley is not that good, Roseau and EGF are the 2 best in d16 by far. Both have beaten bagley pretty easily. I know Grand rapids is pretty good, but i havent seen many other good teams. If u consider Wadena a northern team they are very good. Roseau has aslo beaten RLF and Warroad by 10 goals every time they've played. This weekend Roseau and EGF play for 1st in the district. I haven't seen morehead, but i have heard they ar good.
newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 »

pondhockeyrules wrote:Bagley is not that good, Roseau and EGF are the 2 best in d16 by far. Both have beaten bagley pretty easily. I know Grand rapids is pretty good, but i havent seen many other good teams. If u consider Wadena a northern team they are very good. Roseau has aslo beaten RLF and Warroad by 10 goals every time they've played. This weekend Roseau and EGF play for 1st in the district. I haven't seen morehead, but i have heard they ar good.
Bagley lost to Roseau 3-2 the last time they played. Bagley has beaten GR twice and one was a blow out. Warroad was beaten by Bagley badly last time they played. Crookston got spanked by Bagley 10-1 I believe earlier in the year and RLF comes to Bagley this coming weekend if I am correct. I would not say they are not good, improving would be the best word of choice.
pondhockeyrules

From what i heard The Bagley Roseau game in bagley was 3-2 Roseau, but Roseau was called for 14 penalties. I heard they even called a checking penalty. The district scores show RLf beating Bagley twice. So i would not put Bagley in the top 10 in the north.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

newsguy35 wrote:
pondhockeyrules wrote:Bagley is not that good, Roseau and EGF are the 2 best in d16 by far. Both have beaten bagley pretty easily. I know Grand rapids is pretty good, but i havent seen many other good teams. If u consider Wadena a northern team they are very good. Roseau has aslo beaten RLF and Warroad by 10 goals every time they've played. This weekend Roseau and EGF play for 1st in the district. I haven't seen morehead, but i have heard they ar good.
Bagley lost to Roseau 3-2 the last time they played. Bagley has beaten GR twice and one was a blow out. Warroad was beaten by Bagley badly last time they played. Crookston got spanked by Bagley 10-1 I believe earlier in the year and RLF comes to Bagley this coming weekend if I am correct. I would not say they are not good, improving would be the best word of choice.
Why isn't Bagley reporting these scores to the district?
They are in jeopardy of not playing in post-season by not following district rules.
Bagley 5-4OT and 5-0 w/GR pwb1.
RLF has 2 wins over Bagley, 2 were 'blow-outs'.

Someone should have spoke with their coach before he started sending off emails.
newsguy35

Post by newsguy35 »

elliott70 wrote:
newsguy35 wrote:
They are in jeopardy of not playing in post-season by not following district rules.

Someone should have spoke with their coach before he started sending off emails.
I am not sure but I will make sure he gets the message loud and clear Elliott. I did not see the RLF games nor did I watch them. Perhaps an off night but I do know they have been playing extremely well as of late.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

newsguy35 wrote:
elliott70 wrote:
newsguy35 wrote: Bagley lost to Roseau 3-2 the last time they played. Bagley has beaten GR twice and one was a blow out. Warroad was beaten by Bagley badly last time they played. Crookston got spanked by Bagley 10-1 I believe earlier in the year and RLF comes to Bagley this coming weekend if I am correct. I would not say they are not good, improving would be the best word of choice.

I am not sure but I will make sure he gets the message loud and clear Elliott. I did not see the RLF games nor did I watch them. Perhaps an off night but I do know they have been playing extremely well as of late.
Thank you.
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

elliott70 wrote:
newsguy35 wrote:
elliott70 wrote: Why isn't Bagley reporting these scores to the district?

Thank you.
Thanks 4 the scores, wasn't sure about RLF abd EGF.
egf hockey1

Post by egf hockey1 »

EGF should be the top team in D16. Roseau would have to beat them by more then 7 to take the #1 seed from them. Moorhead Black is very good in D15. Brainerd has a good team in D15. Wadena has a couple of very good players. I am not sure on any of the teams in D12. Hibbing and GR seem to be two of the upper class teams this year.

Bagley is going to end up in the middle of the pack, but should be a scary team in districts with the couple of horses they have.
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Anyone got any scores or thought from the duluth area?
Duluth 4

Post by Duluth 4 »

Haha DE thats a good one.
Release the Hounds. Trek to the X.
pondhockeyrules

Didn't EGF lose to Crookston, if they did and Roseau wins the rest of their ditrict games Egf will have 2 losses and Roseau will have 1. So Roseau will have the number 1 seed, but none of it matters if Roseau doesn't beat EGF this weekend.
egf hockey1

Post by egf hockey1 »

EGF beat Crookston 9-2. I saw the 2-1 ot loss in the district standings, but the game didn't happen. I wasn't knocking Roseau because they are very good and it sounded like EGF came out flying in Roseau during that game. Got a pile of goals early, but was a very even game 2nd and 3rd period. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Roseau won, winning by 6 is alot though.

These are 11-12 year olds so you never know.
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Duluth 4 wrote:Haha DE thats a good one.
Is east bad that not what i've heard, anything to back that comment up?
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Okay, here is what I have, maybe not right, but harder to get all the info.

1. Moorhead Black
2. Proctor
3. East Grand Forks
4. Roseau
5. Duluth Lakers
6. MBA
7. Wadena
8. Duluth East
9. Brainerd
10. Red Lake Falls
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

I like the new mix of teams, I have,nt seen or heard about, but no GR they beat roseau 3-0 and lost to Duluth Lakers 2-1 in a game they easliy out played them!
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Reggie wrote:I like the new mix of teams, I have,nt seen or heard about, but no GR they beat roseau 3-0 and lost to Duluth Lakers 2-1 in a game they easliy out played them!

Yes, but they also lost to Bagley, twice.
I may have them at #11... up and down, hard to tell where they belong.
Roseau seems like the only win they have that makes them look good...
10runrule

Post by 10runrule »

Try this on for size:
1. Proctor
2. MBA
3. Wadena
4. Duluth Lakers
5. EGF
6. Duluth East
7. Roseau
8. Grand Rapids
9. Moorhead Black
10. Prairie Centre (Long Prairie/ Sauk Centre)
Duluth 4

Post by Duluth 4 »

idk im from DE and from what i say they have a fan favorite "Chuck" and there goalies hold them in games but they cant score.
Release the Hounds. Trek to the X.
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

Duluth 4 wrote:idk im from DE and from what i say they have a fan favorite "Chuck" and there goalies hold them in games but they cant score.
Agreed there goalies are very good, how is East this year? scores, team you've beat or loss to. Thanks
rachgr

east

Post by rachgr »

i know east lost to proctor and also Maple grove Crimson, lost to proctor In mesabi east tourney lost to maple grove in silver bay tourney
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

10runrule wrote:Try this on for size:
1. Proctor
2. MBA
3. Wadena
4. Duluth Lakers
5. EGF
6. Duluth East
7. Roseau
8. Grand Rapids
9. Moorhead Black
10. Prairie Centre (Long Prairie/ Sauk Centre)
who is mba?
egf hockey1

Post by egf hockey1 »

I am assuming it is Morris Benson. I think they are alright, but not even close to the #2 team in the north.