North st.paul jr. gold B

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

wildMN

North st.paul jr. gold B

Post by wildMN »

whats up with North St.paul getting a win over blaine, tartan and getting a tie with Buffalo white
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

i heard that n st pauls sucks. we just beat blaine 8-1. it was 7-0 after the first we all switched positions and just stopped trying. buffalo is decent, and tartan has 1 win. so it doesnt look like a big deal to me. we play these guys on saturday. ill post the score of the game when were finished
wildMN

Post by wildMN »

ya if u could who is good on that team i heard that when they tied buffalo they got worked the shots were like 40- 20 or somthing but good luck
crowriver36

Post by crowriver36 »

They werent very good, we lost to them 5 to 4. They didnt have very many shots, but almost all of them were high percentage shots. I dont know if that was the case when they played other teams, but it was with us. They also had two kids kicked out of the game. One of them was for kicking one of our players. It was pretty pathetic.
Last edited by crowriver36 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

Wessy's Boys-7
North St. Paul-2

theyre a bunch of goons
wildMN

Post by wildMN »

ya they kinda r but i think they have two good kids number 10 and their goalie look liked he was good
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

ya i remember 10 was good, goalie not so much
wildMN

Post by wildMN »

when they played RAVE he had like 49 shot with 6 goals tho and he playes for north so i bet he does not get a lot of help lol cuz north sucks
UNDlars

Post by UNDlars »

wildMN wrote:when they played RAVE he had like 49 shot with 6 goals tho and he playes for north so i bet he does not get a lot of help lol cuz north sucks
He made quite a few good saves of those 49 too. He kept the game from being a complete blowout.
Hawk999

Post by Hawk999 »

WBhockey08 wrote:Wessy's Boys-7
North St. Paul-2

theyre a bunch of goons
We're a bunch of goons because we lost?
The two retards on the team are done for the year. :roll:
WBhockey08 wrote:ya i remember 10 was good, goalie not so much
I'm terrible with #s, but if you're thinking of who I'm thinking, he is good, but he can't pass to save his life. He is very talented, but his inability to play as a team hurts us in the end. Too many stupid, avoidable, turn overs.
crowriver36 wrote:They werent very good, we lost to them 5 to 4. They didnt have very many shots, but almost all of them were high percentage shots. I dont know if that was the case when they played other teams, but it was with us. They also had two kids kicked out of the game. One of them was for kicking one of our players. It was pretty pathetic.
That was a B/S call too. He didn't kick, he got rocked and fell over backwards and his skates came up a bit. The referee didn't notice or care about it, but at the next whistle he was thrown out because one of the linesman supposedly saw something. Garbage officiating.
irishfan08

Post by irishfan08 »

WBhockey08 wrote:i heard that n st pauls sucks. we just beat blaine 8-1. it was 7-0 after the first we all switched positions and just stopped trying. buffalo is decent, and tartan has 1 win. so it doesnt look like a big deal to me. we play these guys on saturday. ill post the score of the game when were finished
u do know tartan beat the rave in a tourney right???
What Can Brown do for You?
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

irishfan08 wrote:
WBhockey08 wrote:i heard that n st pauls sucks. we just beat blaine 8-1. it was 7-0 after the first we all switched positions and just stopped trying. buffalo is decent, and tartan has 1 win. so it doesnt look like a big deal to me. we play these guys on saturday. ill post the score of the game when were finished
u do know tartan beat the rave in a tourney right???

fluke it was at the beggining of the year. tartan has like 5 wins for the conference and they will not be participating in playoffs
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

Hawk999 wrote:
North St. Paul-2

theyre a bunch of goons
no not because u lost that means nothing but the fact u guys were taking cheap shots at us when we took the lead. u guys tried starting a fight by instigating us with words, calling us p*ssys and saying "oops" when u hit us. the refs were laughing at how cheap u guys were. i got gooned in front of the net and 1 of ur players was like "oops ref didnt see that 1". of course i came back with the old fashion " scoreboard "
Sauce2122

Post by Sauce2122 »

one cheap player makes the whole team look bad. It shouldn't, but it does.
burhockey

Post by burhockey »

Hawk999 wrote:
North St. Paul-2

theyre a bunch of goons
I'm terrible with #s, but if you're thinking of who I'm thinking, he is good, but he can't pass to save his life. He is very talented, but his inability to play as a team hurts us in the end. Too many stupid, avoidable, turn overs.
crowriver36 wrote:They werent very good, we lost to them 5 to 4. They didnt have very many shots, but almost all of them were high percentage shots. I dont know if that was the case when they played other teams, but it was with us. They also had two kids kicked out of the game. One of them was for kicking one of our players. It was pretty pathetic.
That was a B/S call too. He didn't kick, he got rocked and fell over backwards and his skates came up a bit. The referee didn't notice or care about it, but at the next whistle he was thrown out because one of the linesman supposedly saw something. Garbage officiating.

Hawk I don't know who you are but if it wasn't for #10 you would have like 10 goals for the season and that’s your entire team. Can't pass or won't pass. What ankle skater do you want him to pass to? You have kids on that team that can't even skate.
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

i second that. #10 is ur whole team, along with a few other semi conscience cripples
Hawk999

Post by Hawk999 »

burhockey wrote:
Hawk999 wrote:
North St. Paul-2

theyre a bunch of goons

Hawk I don't know who you are but if it wasn't for #10 you would have like 10 goals for the season and that’s your entire team. Can't pass or won't pass. What ankle skater do you want him to pass to? You have kids on that team that can't even skate.
You're right, we've got two kids who just started playing hockey this year. So now we're going to get bashed because those two decided to enjoy the sport? :roll:
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

No offense Hawk999 but you need to have your team clean up their act. Nothing pisses players off more than teams that goons everytime they get a chance. As for #10, hes not bad but i can see why he got cut from Hill.