Top 10 Northern Pee Wee B Teams.

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Reggie

Post by Reggie »

egf hockey1 wrote:I am assuming it is Morris Benson. I think they are alright, but not even close to the #2 team in the north.
Thanks. OK morris benson it is!
Reggie

2-7-08 Rankings.

Post by Reggie »

Procter
MBA
Moorhead Blk
Wadena
EGF
Duluth Lakers
Grand Rapids
Roseau
Praire Center
East
littlewheelrossi

Post by littlewheelrossi »

10runrule wrote:Try this on for size:
1. Proctor
2. MBA
3. Wadena
4. Duluth Lakers
5. EGF
6. Duluth East
7. Roseau
8. Grand Rapids
9. Moorhead Black
10. Prairie Centre (Long Prairie/ Sauk Centre)
im from proctor bantam a teamand the only reason proctor peewee b1s are any good is because they dont have an peewee a team
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

littlewheelrossi wrote:
1. Proctor
2. MBA
3. Wadena
4. Duluth Lakers
5. EGF
6. Duluth East
7. Roseau
8. Grand Rapids
9. Moorhead Black
im from proctor bantam a teamand the only reason proctor peewee b1s are any good is because they dont have an peewee a team
Thats what I,ve heard and they have 10 kids from last years pee wee a team, that does alot for player development, playing against lesser competition.
Reggie

Rankings

Post by Reggie »

Final Regular Seeason Rankings.

#1 Proctor
#2 MBA
#3 EGF
#4 Wadena
#5 Silver Bay
#6 East
#7 Lakers
#8 Moorhead Blk
#9 Grand Rapids
#10 Roseau
#11 Brainard Blue
#12 Greenway
#13 Moose Lake
#14 RLF
#15 Cloquet White
littlewheelrossi

Reggie wrote:
littlewheelrossi wrote:
1. Proctor
2. MBA
3. Wadena
4. Duluth Lakers
5. EGF
6. Duluth East
7. Roseau
8. Grand Rapids
9. Moorhead Black
Thats what I,ve heard and they have 10 kids from last years pee wee a team, that does alot for player development, playing against lesser competition.
only three of the players of that peewee a team made it on our bantam a team. we didnt have a peewee a team like four years ago my group foced them to make one because we want to play against the kids that were there best players that we are going to play against at the varsity level.
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

littlewheelrossi wrote:
Reggie wrote:
littlewheelrossi wrote: im from proctor bantam a teamand the only reason proctor peewee b1s are any good is because they dont have an peewee a team
only three of the players of that peewee a team made it on our bantam a team. we didnt have a peewee a team like four years ago my group foced them to make one because we want to play against the kids that were there best players that we are going to play against at the varsity level.
2 be the best you have to play the best, you guys made the right decision, it WILL payoff in the long run.
kingofpain

Post by kingofpain »

i dont know if this is true but i herd from the grape vine that procter cant be in any tournys (regions or state) because they were using their 'a' team as their 'b' team. but i have know idea so if you could let me know thanks
rachgr

Post by rachgr »

proctor is good to go i believe they had an option just like everyone else,
littlewheelrossi

kingofpain wrote:i dont know if this is true but i herd from the grape vine that procter cant be in any tournys (regions or state) because they were using their 'a' team as their 'b' team. but i have know idea so if you could let me know thanks
no they can im pretty sure because the coaches kid is on my bantam a team any time you have a peewee A team then just have Peewee B teams your going to have some A players from the year before.
rockcrusher

Post by rockcrusher »

Proctor is #1 seed in D11 PWB tourney, they went undefeated in league play. They have a pretty nice team with some A players from last year. I would be interested to know how many first year peewees they have on that team? Anybody know??
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

rockcrusher wrote:Proctor is #1 seed in D11 PWB tourney, they went undefeated in league play. They have a pretty nice team with some A players from last year. I would be interested to know how many first year peewees they have on that team? Anybody know??
I heard they have 10 kids from last years pee wee a team, so I'd say 5 or 6 first year kids if they have a full team.
matthebat

Post by matthebat »

1 wayzata
2 moorhead black
3 proctor
4 morris benson
5 grand rapids
6 roseau
7 east grand forks
8 duluth lakers
9 brainerd blue
10 park rapids
pondhockeyrules

Post by pondhockeyrules »

Anybody have any district results for 15, 5, who will be going to the west region, and what seeds.
Mr. Bo Dangles

Post by Mr. Bo Dangles »

moorhead #1, Brainerd #2, and MBA-Wadena were playing for #3, not sure who won.
toddy101

Post by toddy101 »

Im going EL OH DOUB (LOW) on best bantam B team....they are actually an A team, but they got moved down because teams didnt want to play then because they where so bad....funny?
egf hockey1

Post by egf hockey1 »

D16
#1 East Grand Forks
#2 Roseau
#3 Red Lake Falls

D15
#1 Moorhead Black
#2 Brainerd Blue
#3 Morris-Benson

D5
#1 Mound Westonka Red
#2 not decided yet
Goaliedad

Post by Goaliedad »

How do you think the D12 D11 and the D10 teams stack up this weekend in silverbay/
blindref

Post by blindref »

Goaliedad wrote:How do you think the D12 D11 and the D10 teams stack up this weekend in silverbay/
Elk River and Blaine both have pretty strong teams. Elk River has a huge first line and some good defensemen.
Blaine is small up front but fast, they have huge D that shoot the puck well.
Both goalies are pretty good, not awesome.
Goaliedad

Silverbay

Post by Goaliedad »

Does Blaine or Elk River have the size and speed to keep up to the northern teams such as Proctor and Greenway.
blindref

Re: Silverbay

Post by blindref »

Goaliedad wrote:Does Blaine or Elk River have the size and speed to keep up to the northern teams such as Proctor and Greenway.
I don't know, haven't seen any northern teams (unless you count Brainerd). Elk River lost one game in District play, Blaine lost two.
BantamAhockey1

Post by BantamAhockey1 »

proctor is by far the best only 1 lost this year to stillwater in overtime and east has 1 team that is pretty high up there also
Reggie

Final Rankings

Post by Reggie »

Rankings after Regions!

Congrats to the 2 Northern Teams that made it to state!

Moorhead Black
Morris-Benson (if you consider them Northern)

#1 Moorhead Blk
#2 MBA
#3 Proctor
#4 Brainard Blue
#5 Silver Bay
#6 EGF
#7 Duluth Lakers
#8 Grand Rapids
#9 Roseau
#10 RLF
Goaliedad

Top 10 Northern Teams

Post by Goaliedad »

We have played both MBA and Proctor and I know MBA is going to state but I would switch those two.
blindref

Re: Silverbay

Post by blindref »

Goaliedad wrote:Does Blaine or Elk River have the size and speed to keep up to the northern teams such as Proctor and Greenway.
Evidently, YES!