Rosemount vs. Cretin 2/23

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who's it gonna be?

#1 Rosemount
61%
#4 Cretin Derham-Hall
39%

Total votes: 31

komada77

Rosemount vs. Cretin 2/23

Post by komada77 »

Who will win, what's the score, and why do you think this?
Everyone hates private schools (and Edina)!!
rbk28

Post by rbk28 »

Rosemount- J.T. Brown
mnpuckmaster

Post by mnpuckmaster »

rbk28 wrote:Rosemount- J.T. Brown
Rosemount wins this. Cretin is also without two very good players in Alt (shoulder), and Tipping (knee), which doesn't mean everything, but they are big losses. It will be Bohrer against Brown, and may the best man win! I say Rosemount 4, Cretin 2.
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

Irish by 2.
the one to love

Post by the one to love »

Rosemount BETTER win. Park is LUCKY they only had 6 goals scored on them. Big hats off to their goalie for standing on his head and making some unbelievable saves.

With that said, I am going with the Irish for the win awith some momentum, especially if Cretin is down some players.
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

Ill take Rosemount simply because they are better. Especially with Cretin down a few players.

Rosemount-4
Cretin-1

Borwn nets a hatty
BB
STC18

Post by STC18 »

Rosemount 4-2.
Ben Dover plays BOTH ways.
Irish11

Post by Irish11 »

rbk28 wrote:Rosemount- J.T. Brown
Go Ahead and Hate the Irish! They'll Prove You Wrong!!
saintpaulhockey

Post by saintpaulhockey »

CDH 5-3 En. Raiders are playing best hockey of the year while Irish have proved incapable of winning big games, and they are just overrated.
komada77

Post by komada77 »

saintpaulhockey wrote:CDH 5-3 En. Raiders are playing best hockey of the year while Irish have proved incapable of winning big games, and they are just overrated.
Finally someone i agree with! I will say i think Rosemount is the better, more talented team, but CDH is playing very good hockey right now and Rosemount is not. CDH wants another shot at Woodbury after last year's overtime thirller in the section finals and the 2 losses this year, and they know their only shot at Woodbury is a W here.
Everyone hates private schools (and Edina)!!
Indians forever

Post by Indians forever »

CDH wins in a thriller 4-3.
SEChockeyfan08

Post by SEChockeyfan08 »

As much as I'm not a fan of them, I'll take Cretin with the upset in overtime, 3-2.
Irish11

Post by Irish11 »

saintpaulhockey wrote:CDH 5-3 En. Raiders are playing best hockey of the year while Irish have proved incapable of winning big games, and they are just overrated.

How is rosemount overrated??
WarriorMacDaddy39

Post by WarriorMacDaddy39 »

Some of you guys know nothing about the Rosemount Irish, and to come on here and say they are overrated is just wrong. Just last year everyone started to figure out who Rosemount was. They have a solid core of Seniors, and all 3 lines are deep I know you may disagree with me but it's true. Morgan will be at his best tomorrow night, and then some of you guys can see how good he is. Reality check... They're 19-7 that isn't an overrated record. If you want to see a overrated team then go to Braemar, and watch the Hornets. I hope that the Irish make a apperance at the X, so then you guys can't criticize them not having enough depth, or defense.
STEV16

Post by STEV16 »

If you want to see a overrated team then go to Braemar, and watch the Hornets.
](*,)

I hope that the Irish make a apperance at the X, so then you guys can't criticize them not having enough depth, or defense.
I dont!!
Irish11

Post by Irish11 »

STEV16 wrote:
If you want to see a overrated team then go to Braemar, and watch the Hornets.
](*,)

I hope that the Irish make a apperance at the X, so then you guys can't criticize them not having enough depth, or defense.
I dont!!
Cause your an EV nutswinger
WarriorMacDaddy39

Post by WarriorMacDaddy39 »

Honestly Stev, Rosemount is a great team, you give Rosemount little respect in everything you have to say about them. They took 2nd in the lake, and went undefeated in the section record, and they're 19-7 on the year. If you don't want Rosemount to win then don't share it, it is kind of rude when you say that. No one cares about the negative things about Rosemount, because half of the things you are not true.
koho snipe

Post by koho snipe »

i like cretin 3-2
STEV16

Post by STEV16 »

I give rosemount credit, I actually have them winning 3-1 in this game. I am able to give my opinion, and I think yours about Edina is false. Were all not going to agree on the board, so just relax a little. Not everyone on here thinks Rosemount is the best team ever, and im not saying their not, just saying the everyone is entitled to a opinion. Relax, enjoy the game, hopefully they win for you tomorrow.
Irish11

Post by Irish11 »

All your comments regarding Rosemount is ripping them apart, picking out all their weaknesses and criticizing them on every single mistake they make.
tjkhavgam

Post by tjkhavgam »

rosemount is a good team but they wont win this game because of the same reason that they didnt win the lake..they have WAY to many breakdowns in the defenseve zone..if u want to go somewere in playoffs and play at the x u have to play great defensive hockey and i just dont see this out of the irish so my prediction..
cdh 5
a very frustraited rosemount 3
minnesotahockeyfan

Post by minnesotahockeyfan »

I will be at this game, looking for a good one!

Rosemount 6
CDH 5
koho snipe

Post by koho snipe »

like i say everypost i write......Rosemount has the talent on their squad. they have an established goalie who has had highs and lows this year.... They have climbed and fallen from the top state ranks this year.
i just feel that cretin has the better oppurtunity to win because rosemount is struggling right now. This is an underrated game, and dont get me wrong, being a lake conference fan, im pullin for the irish
Irish11

Post by Irish11 »

After the 6-2 win over Park, I think Rosemount has got back alot of the confidence that they lost after losing 3 of their last 4. I'm pulling for the irish of course. I think JT will have a huge game tomorrow.

I'm also interested in how they turn the coliseum at the state fair grounds into a hockey arena.
eagle4life9

Post by eagle4life9 »

Probably the same way theyve done it every other year.