Rosemount vs. Cretin 2/23

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who's it gonna be?

#1 Rosemount
61%
#4 Cretin Derham-Hall
39%

Total votes: 31

Lakeviewing

Rosemount should win

Post by Lakeviewing »

I think Rosemount should win here. They have senior leadership, it all depends how Morgan plays in nets.
WarriorMacDaddy39

Post by WarriorMacDaddy39 »

Well since Alt, and Tipping will be out for this game, all Rosemount has to do is stop Ryan Borher, and they win the game. If Morgan plays on his head you know the Irish will win because they always find a place to put the puck in the net. Rosemount like I said has a lot more confidence going into this game, and like I said before after they win the majority of their games are followed by wins. If the Irish defenseman can reduce the odd man breaks they have this game in the bag. I got Rosemount winning this one 5-3. Jt gets 2 goals. Bohrer with one.
STEV16

Post by STEV16 »

the players walk through the main concourse area to get to the locker rooms, pretty sweet.
mnpuckmaster

Post by mnpuckmaster »

Irish11 wrote:After the 6-2 win over Park, I think Rosemount has got back alot of the confidence that they lost after losing 3 of their last 4. I'm pulling for the irish of course. I think JT will have a huge game tomorrow.

I'm also interested in how they turn the coliseum at the state fair grounds into a hockey arena.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Park isn't good. At all. Rosemount should have had ten against them.
graf hockey

Post by graf hockey »

park is terrible....they won maybe 3 games all year and got trampled on by almost every team in the SEC. There were almost 5 players who had 5 or more points alone vs this team.
WarriorMacDaddy39

Post by WarriorMacDaddy39 »

There is no question about Park... They're terrible. But, Rosemount has more confidence coming into this game because they won it. It doesn't matter how many goals you had on the board all that matters is that you won. They played great as a team, and that will follow in this game. Good things are yet to come for the irish.
Irish11

Post by Irish11 »

but beating a team by that size of a margin, and having a shutout going into the 3rd is going to boost any teams confidence and make them get pumped up for the next round of sections. They will be ready to play tonight.
Go Ahead and Hate the Irish! They'll Prove You Wrong!!
iwatchalotofhockey

Listen in and find out for yourself who is the better team

Post by iwatchalotofhockey »

Tonight's games at the Coliseum are being broadcast on MSBN. Log and and find out who will come out victorious to move on for a chance to meet in the final to see who goes to state.

www.mnsportsnetwork.com

Its playoff hockey time!!!! You gotta love this time of the year. March Madness starting in February.

Thanks for listening. Dont forget to e-mail our broadcast booth so I can give a shout out to you during tonight's game.
hockeyjunkie2

Post by hockeyjunkie2 »

I know the Irish have been in a bit of a slump but it's a new night and I think they will play well tonight. Cretin will give them all they can handle though.

Cretin- 3
Rose- 5 (EN)
Last edited by hockeyjunkie2 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STEV16

Post by STEV16 »

Cretin will give them all they can handles
sounds very true
Indians forever

Post by Indians forever »

Irish 6-3!!!!
mnpuckmaster

Re: Listen in and find out for yourself who is the better te

Post by mnpuckmaster »

iwatchalotofhockey wrote:Tonight's games at the Coliseum are being broadcast on MSBN. Log and and find out who will come out victorious to move on for a chance to meet in the final to see who goes to state.

www.mnsportsnetwork.com

Its playoff hockey time!!!! You gotta love this time of the year. March Madness starting in February.

Thanks for listening. Dont forget to e-mail our broadcast booth so I can give a shout out to you during tonight's game.
Great service you provide, but not to be mean, but we can read small print. :lol:
CDHHockey

Post by CDHHockey »

Rosemount 3
CDH 0
Rosemount goalie played a great game, shots were pretty equal
Knowlzee

Shots were even.

Post by Knowlzee »

Shots were very close in this game, although Rosemount may have had more and better chances, even though Cretin was generally pretty good defensively. Cretin just didn't seem to have the firepower up front. They had a few good opportunities that just were not finished, and I agree with Packerboy (in another thread) they just didn't get bounce.