Eddy Zholtok

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

greatgame2

Eddy Zholtok

Post by greatgame2 »

i heard this kid is unreal for wessys boys. never seen him play but from what i hear he can skate like the wind and dangle through anyone. i also hear he has a cannon of a shot and gets a hat trick basically every game. what are your thoughts on this young phenom?
chillout

Post by chillout »

Must be a hell of a player.

.....Junior Gold :roll:
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

nobody stands out on wessy's
The Weight Room

Post by The Weight Room »

this kid used to play bantam Cs
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

He was nothin special as a bantam, i doubt he has become so amazing, but i guess anything is possible.
BB
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

well lets get this out here, im the guy were talking about here and im guessing cory posted this or someone from school. i probably wouldnt use all of those words to describe me anyway. Ya i did used to play at the C level my whole life simply because i sucked at skating, im naturally a terrible skater but i was always able to play and score( while skating like pinnochio). I went back to russia my freshmen year and played for a team there for like 4-5 monthss. there we practiced everyday before school at 6 in the morning and after school. i learned to skate came back to minnesota transferred to holy angels and played jv. junior year i was 1 of 4 people to get cut from var on the last day tryouts. this senior year me and my friend zach moleen were the last 2 to get cut from the team because we got a lot of young new tranfers and or coach wanted to "rebuild" the teams youth. so me zach to go play for eagan but we made for the last day of tryouts and zach didnt get a spot because he wasnt an eagan kid. so we quit and played for wessys boys, we were too late for tryouts so we just ended up on the b team. which were 7-1 in our last 8 games. but whos counting?
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

p-pups10 wrote:nobody stands out on wessy's

this false. dont take this as bragging its just a stat. but me and zach average 3 points a game each)
wesboy9

Post by wesboy9 »

Speaking of wessys boys standout I hear number 9 for them is a stud. Third on the team in scoring.
wildMN

Post by wildMN »

we play them today and i will c who stands out
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

number 9 is a tool i bet its drew. ill find out tonight.

NOTE: we're gunna rape north st paul
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

it was drew. u r a tool but u had a sick game today.

Wessy's Boys-7
North St. Paul-2
p-pups10

Post by p-pups10 »

WBhockey08 wrote:
p-pups10 wrote:nobody stands out on wessy's

this false. dont take this as bragging its just a stat. but me and zach average 3 points a game each)
wait this kids on the b team?
WBhockey08

Post by WBhockey08 »

we missed tryouts cause we had to go to elk river for our holy angel tryouts
FBK19

Post by FBK19 »

I would say unless you have seen Eddy play its hard to say. As for wessys jr b, they are not a bad team overall with the exception of some weak goaltending early in the year. They have one line with number 2, 17 that set each other up all game. Och antal 9 är en komplett redskap skjul. Good post subject though..
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

FBK19 wrote:I would say unless you have seen Eddy play its hard to say. As for wessys jr b, they are not a bad team overall with the exception of some weak goaltending early in the year. They have one line with number 2, 17 that set each other up all game. Och antal 9 är en komplett redskap skjul. Good post subject though..
To be fair our goaltending is still weak we just got the other one sick so he couldn't lose anymore games for us.
SoLiDgOlD_

Post by SoLiDgOlD_ »

i love the kid, but honestly he is nothing special at hockey- sorry bud
koho snipe

Post by koho snipe »

ya i heard this rumour too, hes a stud