Outstater needs metro opinions...

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

BIAFP

Post by BIAFP »

AngusYoung wrote:
BIAFP wrote:
OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:can empty your wallet Ive heard that before somewhere. :wink:

Careful :-#
No jabs or insults?? :roll: Your trip to the woodshed did a world of good - welcome back.... :-#

AY 8)
They only got beat 7-5, I wouldn't call that getting taken to the woodshed. I'm not that big a fan as it was my first trip to the Metrodome since 84.
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

BIAFP wrote:
AngusYoung wrote:
BIAFP wrote:
Careful :-#
No jabs or insults?? :roll: Your trip to the woodshed did a world of good - welcome back.... :-#

AY 8)
They only got beat 7-5, I wouldn't call that getting taken to the woodshed. I'm not that big a fan as it was my first trip to the Metrodome since 84.
You got tagged pretty good, your nose is still bleeding! :oops: I haven't seen a tail between the legs like that since my dog wouldn't drop when I told her too! :shock: Love the new and improved product, notBader.

AY 8)
BIAFP

Post by BIAFP »

AngusYoung wrote:
BIAFP wrote:
AngusYoung wrote: No jabs or insults?? :roll: Your trip to the woodshed did a world of good - welcome back.... :-#

AY 8)
You got tagged pretty good, your nose is still bleeding! :oops: I haven't seen a tail between the legs like that since my dog wouldn't drop when I told her too! :shock: Love the new and improved product, notBader.

AY 8)

There is more than one way to skin a kitty :lol:
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

AngusYoung wrote:
BIAFP wrote:
AngusYoung wrote: No jabs or insults?? :roll: Your trip to the woodshed did a world of good - welcome back.... :-#

AY 8)

AY 8)
Mike Vick fan huh? :lol:
AngusYoung

Post by AngusYoung »

No way, did not mean to imply cruelty. She is so well trained that she just knew she had done wrong. Couldn't hurt her if I wanted to.

AY 8)
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

AngusYoung wrote:No way, did not mean to imply cruelty. She is so well trained that she just knew she had done wrong. Couldn't hurt her if I wanted to.

AY 8)
Yeah your right AY ....you being cruel ??
Ya gotta be kiddin me !
:lol:
UpNorthStars

Post by UpNorthStars »

Can't Never Tried wrote:
So UNS lets have the report....did it work :wink:

5 More Years ! 5 More Years ! 5 More Years ! 5 More Years !
Sorry guys, i guess i forgot about this thread. It went well, the wife didn't take any of your suggestions though, oh well. We did go to the CPK on Friday night, very good as always. After the Twins game on Saturday we went over to the big mall and ate at Tucci Binucc (SP?) I guess she really liked it, it was ok i guess. Great weekend all in all though, got the Rick Aguillara bobblehead, so that was good.
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

UpNorthStars wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:

Sorry guys, i guess i forgot about this thread. It went well, the wife didn't take any of your suggestions though, oh well. We did go to the CPK on Friday night, very good as always. After the Twins game on Saturday we went over to the big mall and ate at Tucci Binucc (SP?) I guess she really liked it, it was ok i guess. Great weekend all in all though, got the Rick Aguillara bobblehead, so that was good.
I hope you got more than just the bobblehead. Or I guess maybe the bobblehead was what you wanted all along...

I'm talking about a Dome Dog of course.

:idea:
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:
UpNorthStars wrote:
Can't Never Tried wrote:

I hope you got more than just the bobblehead. Or I guess maybe the bobblehead was what you wanted all along...

Watch the filthy mouth.
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

Govs93 wrote:
EREmpireStrikesBack wrote:
UpNorthStars wrote: Sorry guys, i guess i forgot about this thread. It went well, the wife didn't take any of your suggestions though, oh well. We did go to the CPK on Friday night, very good as always. After the Twins game on Saturday we went over to the big mall and ate at Tucci Binucc (SP?) I guess she really liked it, it was ok i guess. Great weekend all in all though, got the Rick Aguillara bobblehead, so that was good.

Watch the filthy mouth.
Wouldn't you want a Rick Aguilera bobblehead? :?:

The only thing filthy about that is his stuff.

Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
UpNorthStars

Post by UpNorthStars »

LOL, yup, UNS was after the bobblehead all right. :lol: