All metro teams

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

karl(east)

Post by karl(east) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:48 pm

winter15 wrote:You can argue and say that alot of top players were missing from these teams...derek forbort, max tardy, mark alt, max gardiner, brandon baker, troy hesketh, christian issakson, connor gaarder, nate schmit, kyle rau, etc.
Well, this is an all-metro team, so Tardy, Forbort, and Schmidt don't qualify.

I think it's a bit silly that it is only an all-metro team, especially with the Strib's efforts to expand itself beyond the metro area, but what can you do?

mch

Post by mch » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 pm

winter15 wrote:You can argue and say that alot of top players were missing from these teams...derek forbort, max tardy, mark alt, max gardiner, brandon baker, troy hesketh, christian issakson, connor gaarder, nate schmit, kyle rau, etc.

probably has to do with the fact that it's an all-metro team

starmvp

Post by starmvp » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:11 pm

mch wrote:

probably has to do with the fact that it's an all-metro team
Some of the younger guys, including Rau, will get their time in the near future.

winter15

Post by winter15 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:15 pm

[quote="mch"][quote="winter15"]You can argue and say that alot of top players were missing from these teams...[b]derek forbort, max tardy[/b], mark alt, max gardiner, brandon baker, troy hesketh, christian issakson, connor gaarder, [b]nate schmit[/b], kyle rau, etc.[/quote]
probably has to do with the fact that it's an all-[b]metro[/b] team[/quote]

I was just trying to point out there is alot of good players missing from these teams.

flatontheice

Post by flatontheice » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Gee...you're not from Minnetonka are you?

winter15

Post by winter15 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:57 pm

[quote="flatontheice"][quote="winter15"]You can argue and say that alot of top players were missing from these teams...derek forbort, max tardy, mark alt, max gardiner, brandon baker, troy hesketh, christian issakson, connor gaarder, nate schmit, kyle rau, etc.[/quote]

Gee...you're not from Minnetonka are you?[/quote]

actually im not

Representin#35

Post by Representin#35 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:42 pm

"battle hard and hound"-d matts. Hahahahahahaha probably one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.

FightingSiouxForever

Post by FightingSiouxForever » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Representin#35 wrote:"battle hard and hound"-d matts. Hahahahahahaha probably one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time.
His most embarrassing on ice moment was WAY funnier... I actually "lol"ed HaHa.