Jamnick - Providence Bound

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

money

Jamnick - Providence Bound

Post by money »

Good morning,

Per Heisenberg website this morning...Mr Jamnick will attending Providence to further his hockey career. 8)

Got to see him play in the Great 8...nice player. Played hard and has nice speed. Good luck to Aaron.
PuckTime

Post by PuckTime »

Great news for a great kid! Good luck Aaron!
SEE YOU AT THE RINK
Penalty Shot

Post by Penalty Shot »

Congratulations to Aaron. He has worked hard is a great kid and comes from a great family. Good Luck!
The New One

Post by The New One »

Way to go Aaron a deserving young man.
cu@darink

Post by cu@darink »

Way to go Aaron
see you at the rink!
viewfromthetop

Post by viewfromthetop »

Good for Jamnick and good for Providence. I only saw him play a couple of times but I was left with a great impression of his abilities. His ability to score, find the open man, to be in position to receive a puck were tremendous. Hate to see him leave the state. Good Luck!
Nonamer

Post by Nonamer »

That's pretty cool. Good luck - it's a win-win for all involved.
Indians forever

Post by Indians forever »

Very well deserved!! Good luck to your future!!
dakota12

Post by dakota12 »

I guess my little birdie was right again,,,sandelin misses out on the best Iron Range player again!!
orlo4457

Post by orlo4457 »

He is a great player congrats to him and good luck in the future.
=D>
Saywhat?03

Post by Saywhat?03 »

I guess my little birdie was right again,,,sandelin misses out on the best Iron Range player again!!

Buddy!! Just because a kid goes D1 from the iron range doesnt mean UMD missed out on him. 2 examples from CEC last year..... Are u telling me Sandelin missed out because he didnt recruit Justin Jokinen and David Brown who both went D1 from the iron range that he is a bad recruit.(both are not big contributors) U ever think that that the shi**y facilities and the DECC was a deterent. Let alone attending an ivy league school(Jamnick). Maybe a good education would have have helped you out!

p.s Where is Forbort going?? He is a good player isnt he??

AND to stay on topic where is Tardy going??
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

Saywhat?03 wrote:

Buddy!! Just because a kid goes D1 from the iron range doesnt mean UMD missed out on him. 2 examples from CEC last year..... Are u telling me Sandelin missed out because he didnt recruit Justin Jokinen and David Brown who both went D1 from the iron range that he is a bad recruit.(both are not big contributors) U ever think that that the shi**y facilities and the DECC was a deterent. Let alone attending an ivy league school(Jamnick). Maybe a good education would have have helped you out!

Sorry, but Cloquet isn't the Iron Range.
Character is who you are when no one is watching
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

GR3343 wrote:
Saywhat?03 wrote:

Sorry, but Cloquet isn't the Iron Range.
Nor is Providence anywhere near being an Ivy League school...

Forbort is going to NTDP this year, followed by UND.
Tardy is going to UMD.