St.Paul Saints Hockey

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hshockey22

St.Paul Saints Hockey

Post by hshockey22 »

The saint paul saints is a combination of 5 schools new life academy of woodbury, St.Bernards, St.Agnes, Concordia, St. Croix Luthern.
They lost there top line I hear and how do you think these guys will do they got both goalies back and they got like 7 returning players
IJUSTFARTED

Post by IJUSTFARTED »

HA they might squeze out 1 or 2 wins when they play some crappy wisconsin teams but other than that they will have a long season...
hshockey22

Post by hshockey22 »

Well they wont be as good this year they have a few returners who will be decent they have some big shoes to fill but they should be okay this year, but the year after wont be very good
IJUSTFARTED

Post by IJUSTFARTED »

They had a good senior class but they wont come close in number of wins compared to last season
BlueLiner

Post by BlueLiner »

It will be a different team, but they will win their share of games without playing any Wisconsin teams.
brandy38

Post by brandy38 »

well now that New Life is in this coop maybe they can recruit some kids away from Woodbury :lol:
hshockey22

Post by hshockey22 »

If New life Academy has good kids from woodbury go there ill be shocked, who do you think there first line will be if your fimiliar with there team i am not very fimiliar of them i just seen they had alot of seniors?
wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

It could be a tough road this year. It will come down to how well the players do their job. But that could be a tough thing for some of those players.
jollyroger

Re: St.Paul Saints Hockey

Post by jollyroger »

hshockey22 wrote:The saint paul saints is a combination of 5 schools new life academy of woodbury, St.Bernards, St.Agnes, Concordia, St. Croix Luthern.
They lost there top line I hear and how do you think these guys will do they got both goalies back and they got like 7 returning players
No chance. They lost all of their decent defensemen. Nothing left on defense at all.
skockey92

Post by skockey92 »

1st line will be 3 year varsity junior. he is a small kid but pretty good. a 4 year solid tall winger. the 3rd spot on that line is up for grabs with all the other small and young kids on the team. the one starting goalie that came from sta will pull the team as much as possible but the other returning goalie isnt as good. they DO still have one big solid defenseman even after their number 1 d left to play juniors. so they only have 4 good players. they will have a very long season tho. i suspect 6 wins.
mch

Post by mch »

skockey92 wrote:1st line will be 3 year varsity junior. he is a small kid but pretty good. a 4 year solid tall winger. the 3rd spot on that line is up for grabs with all the other small and young kids on the team. the one starting goalie that came from sta will pull the team as much as possible but the other returning goalie isnt as good. they DO still have one big solid defenseman even after their number 1 d left to play juniors. so they only have 4 good players. they will have a very long season tho. i suspect 6 wins.
Who was their defenseman that left to play juniors?
skockey92

Post by skockey92 »

mch wrote:
skockey92 wrote:1st line will be 3 year varsity junior. he is a small kid but pretty good. a 4 year solid tall winger. the 3rd spot on that line is up for grabs with all the other small and young kids on the team. the one starting goalie that came from sta will pull the team as much as possible but the other returning goalie isnt as good. they DO still have one big solid defenseman even after their number 1 d left to play juniors. so they only have 4 good players. they will have a very long season tho. i suspect 6 wins.
Peter Meyer
hockeyboys

Post by hockeyboys »

Peter Meyer
what jr team is he playing for? What league?
GapControl

Post by GapControl »

He is not playing Jr's. He is playing Midgets U18 in either Madison or Millwaukee.