Most improved jga teams this year

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Bragenrights

Most improved jga teams this year

Post by Bragenrights »

Who does everyone think the most improved teams were this year ?
Kane 88

Post by Kane 88 »

Elk River no doubt about it
blueblood

Most Improved

Post by blueblood »

in no particular order:

SLP
Lakeville
WBL

All 3 teams came on strong at season's end
Play Like a Champion Today
T-Train24

Post by T-Train24 »

Ya Id say on a scale of sickness slp finished at a solid 6
Better get off the tracks the T-Trains comin
Reggie

Post by Reggie »

I'll say Grand Rapids, they added a few high school cast offs and have solid goaltending.
Duluth 4

Post by Duluth 4 »

Reggie wrote:I'll say Grand Rapids, they added a few high school cast offs and have solid goaltending.
Aka when the High School season ended they grabbed some of those kids, sweet.
Release the Hounds. Trek to the X.
JGA For Lyfe

Post by JGA For Lyfe »

Duluth 4 wrote:
Reggie wrote:I'll say Grand Rapids, they added a few high school cast offs and have solid goaltending.
Aka when the High School season ended they grabbed some of those kids, sweet.
Agreed....how cool was that.
rbkhockey4life

Post by rbkhockey4life »

I dont know where you got the great idea from that they did that but that is completley one hundred percent false they did no such thing. I think they were refering to one player who got cut from varsity as a senior and one junior who decided highschool hockey just wasnt for him in about mid december. So before you go saying things please no the facts first
bardown33

Post by bardown33 »

rbkhockey4life wrote:I dont know where you got the great idea from that they did that but that is completley one hundred percent false they did no such thing. I think they were refering to one player who got cut from varsity as a senior and one junior who decided highschool hockey just wasnt for him in about mid december. So before you go saying things please no the facts first

k...are you allowed to join that late? aren't rosters locked at a certain point?
slp came up and played 2 games, we had a great time bowling with you guys and everything, but we beat you twice. but congrats on state, saw the games, you guys played unreal.
rbkhockey4life

Post by rbkhockey4life »

bardown33 wrote:
rbkhockey4life wrote:I dont know where you got the great idea from that they did that but that is completley one hundred percent false they did no such thing. I think they were refering to one player who got cut from varsity as a senior and one junior who decided highschool hockey just wasnt for him in about mid december. So before you go saying things please no the facts first

k...are you allowed to join that late? aren't rosters locked at a certain point?
slp came up and played 2 games, we had a great time bowling with you guys and everything, but we beat you twice. but congrats on state, saw the games, you guys played unreal.
I believe the deadline for the rosters are December 31 and he quite Jv before that and joined Jg