Duluth East vs. Duluth Central at Amsoil Arena 1/3

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

barnorthhockeyguy

Post by barnorthhockeyguy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Like I said its ok I understand your east fans. :D

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm

mj79 wrote:
barnorthhockeyguy wrote:Denfeld has more class then East will ever have ! Why dont you puppy fans show same !! You have a good hockey team. But as always you east fans show no class. Look at the posts here. Its ok keep thinking that your so much better then every one else. It really shows who has real class. Oh wait your east fans ! :D
"We will fight you." And "daddy's money" chants didn't win the game for you now, did it?

Whos not showing class? pretty sure we just all stated a pretty obvious observation.
And that "Randolph...Randolph...Randolph...SUCKS!" chant which came from East fans.

Hey, wait a minute...that was the Denfeld and Central fans. I forgot! But Denfeld fans are so classy. Must have been just the Central fans chanting that. :mrgreen:

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006

barnorthhockeyguy

Post by barnorthhockeyguy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm

That could be it was central students. :o But then again anybody that lives west of 21st avenue east lives in the getto. :o So we have no class out west. Thats ok cause East fans are the most classy fans in the state. :lol: Im sure you think the sane about lumberjack or rapids fans too. Must be hard to drive all the way to the getto for your home games. :lol:

mj79

Post by mj79 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:11 pm

barnorthhockeyguy wrote:Like I said its ok I understand your east fans. :D
Jump on the bandwagon buddy.. Your "Hound hate" is shared by many, probably 50% of the state, and 100% of section 7.. ;)

Whats the deal?? 2 schools each the size of east, and your still single "A", hows that work??

barnorthhockeyguy

Post by barnorthhockeyguy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:11 pm

East have a good rest of season. :lol: I am a Denfeld fan you cant blame me for that.

mj79

Post by mj79 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 pm

barnorthhockeyguy wrote:That could be it was central students. :o But then again anybody that lives west of 21st avenue east lives in the getto. :o So we have no class out west. Thats ok cause East fans are the most classy fans in the state. :lol: Im sure you think the sane about lumberjack or rapids fans too. Must be hard to drive all the way to the getto for your home games. :lol:
Clyde Iron, and the Heritage is like a pot of gold, in a pile of poop.. But we still support our team, even tho it just might kill us :twisted:

mj79

Post by mj79 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 pm

barnorthhockeyguy wrote:East have a good rest of season. :lol: I am a Denfeld fan you cant blame me for that.
Have fun losing your top players to Duluth Marshall ;)

barnorthhockeyguy

Post by barnorthhockeyguy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm

At least you east fans dont pull out money and wave it across the decc like when I went to school. But then again It was the late 80s and Denfled was the better hockey team back then. :lol:

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:44 pm

barnorthhockeyguy wrote:At least you east fans dont pull out money and wave it across the decc like when I went to school. But then again It was the late 80s and Denfled was the better hockey team back then. :lol:
Denfled? That is actually a pretty funny typo. :mrgreen:

Lee
Egomaniac since 2006

mj79

Post by mj79 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 pm

barnorthhockeyguy wrote:At least you east fans dont pull out money and wave it across the decc like when I went to school. But then again It was the late 80s and Denfled was the better hockey team back then. :lol:
And at least you cenfeld fans don't waive your knives anymore. See maybe cenfeld really is starting to show some class!!

mj79

Post by mj79 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Actually last time I saw east and denfeld play a few yrs ago at the decc there was a big 8 man fight outside between the 2 groups onthe smokers patio.

The carhartts beat the fubu that night.

East -1
Denfeld -0

:)

EHSHack

Post by EHSHack » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:06 pm

I swear Denfeld people pull out the class card more often than Al Sharpton pulls the race card. You wanna talk about class? Denfeld has less class than the UW Stout hockey team. Im sorry if I got punched in the nuts and groin one too many times during football to feel sympathetic for them. Its high school, who cares about class. Its about getting into the game and cheering for your team, and jeering the other. You think UMD-UM games would be fun if everyone had CLASS and respected each other?!
Oh HA HA about the ghetto joke. Soooo hilarious. Oh also cant forget the Lumberjacks and Hawks jokes! Its ok, you wouldnt know what a rivalry is like. Its hard to have one when you cant compete with anyone besides Pine City... :twisted:
I have not heard one thing in defense of Cenfelds actions. Just the stale "Cake eaters suck, your rich and not classy." It gets old.
Go Hounds.

DHMN

Post by DHMN » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm

A few pictures from the East vs Cen/Den game including (no matter how much I wanted to delete it ;)) Randolph's breakaway goal

formerplayer37

Post by formerplayer37 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 pm

From an outsider looking in here barnorthhockeyguy, you look pretty classy taking out your frustration about your crappy hockey team by complaining about the class of an excellent hockey team, on an ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD. Also Im not a huge fan of the "Daddy's Money" chants. Last time I checked it's a good thing to have money :lol: Your accusations of East being classless is without merit. Take your loss by a man and continue cheering on your subpar hockey team.

On this forum people should stick to the performance of the teams. Not the class of them. Im pretty sure the skill shows on the scoreboard not how much class they have.

That being said, the Hounds look like they have a great squad this year. Defense is a bit spotty, but goaltending and a good 3 lines can sometimes hide that. Although the top teams will be able to expose that. I expect to see them playing down at X in March

Rudy9

Post by Rudy9 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Free lesson for Cen/Den fans kindly provided by DHMN - HOW TO SCORE A GOAL:

INCORRECT.....

CORRECT.....

Image[/quote]

:P

mj79

Post by mj79 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:24 pm

formerplayer37 wrote:
From an outsider looking in here barnorthhockeyguy, you look pretty classy taking out your frustration about your crappy hockey team by complaining about the class of an excellent hockey team, on an ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD. Also Im not a huge fan of the "Daddy's Money" chants. Last time I checked it's a good thing to have money :lol: Your accusations of East being classless is without merit. Take your loss by a man and continue cheering on your subpar hockey team.

On this forum people should stick to the performance of the teams. Not the class of them. Im pretty sure the skill shows on the scoreboard not how much class they have.

That being said, the Hounds look like they have a great squad this year. Defense is a bit spotty, but goaltending and a good 3 lines can sometimes hide that. Although the top teams will be able to expose that. I expect to see them playing down at X in March
CEC will be tough in sections, as will GR..

But I hope to see them down there too

Lucia4President

Post by Lucia4President » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 am

Have you lost all ability to type or speak in those 20-some years since you graduated from high school? Did you graduate?
HOUNDS

DEHS Dan Green

Post by DEHS Dan Green » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Haha. I go to East, and trust me. Our school is definitely not a "rich school". Although the East side is a little bit nicer than the West, half of the school comes from areas like downtown, and the hillside.

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:28 pm

DEHS Dan Green wrote:Haha. I go to East, and trust me. Our school is definitely not a "rich school". Although the East side is a little bit nicer than the West, half of the school comes from areas like downtown, and the hillside.
Hey, I live on the side of a hill.

mj79

Post by mj79 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:42 pm

I went to East and grew up in Lakewood.. And we all know the multi-million $$ homes flourish the country ;)

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 pm

elliott70 wrote:
DEHS Dan Green wrote:Haha. I go to East, and trust me. Our school is definitely not a "rich school". Although the East side is a little bit nicer than the West, half of the school comes from areas like downtown, and the hillside.
True, but you probably don't hear screams and shots in the middle of the night. :)

Lee
Egomaniac since 2006

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:12 pm

east hockey wrote:
elliott70 wrote:
True, but you probably don't hear screams and shots in the middle of the night. :)

Lee
screams - Just mine.

shots - just the neighbors taking out the skunks

No Political Connections

Post by No Political Connections » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Who you guys trying to fool? Everyone knows Hermantown is where the $$$ are at :lol:

stpaul

DE - DC

Post by stpaul » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Great thread. Nice to see that childish hate and resentment exists in Duluth too, not just down here in the Cities.

mj79

Re: DE - DC

Post by mj79 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:56 pm

stpaul wrote:Great thread. Nice to see that childish hate and resentment exists in Duluth too, not just down here in the Cities.
Why are you here? Dont you have a thread to complain about private schools down there being in a separate tournament?