HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions for the new board.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Link to Old Forum/Feedback/Polls Comparing New/Old
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ushsho
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Suggestions for the new board. Reply with quote

Post them here.
ghshockeyfan

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: RSS Reply with quote

I don't know if this board has the RSS capability of some others, but I know that some would like this feature
sterfry9

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: guest users Reply with quote

i think before guest users can start posting i think they should have to register before posting...
Mitch Hawker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: guest users Reply with quote

sterfry9 wrote:
i think before guest users can start posting i think they should have to register before posting...

Yes, that was not intentional and will be changed so that registration is required to post.

I haven't scurried to fix it yet as there have been no reported problems with guest posters yet.

There are still a few people who have not been able to register for technical reasons and this way they can post about what exact problems they are having while trying to register.
Mitch Hawker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: RSS Reply with quote

ghshockeyfan wrote:
I don't know if this board has the RSS capability of some others, but I know that some would like this feature

I am sure there is an RSS mod somewhere for phpbb.
east hockey
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: guest users Reply with quote

Mitch Hawker wrote:
sterfry9 wrote:

Yes, that was not intentional and will be changed so that registration is required to post.

I haven't scurried to fix it yet as there have been no reported problems with guest posters yet.

There are still a few people who have not been able to register for technical reasons and this way they can post about what exact problems they are having while trying to register.

So...if I ban "guest", will that take care of anyone named "guest"?

Lee[/img]
larsey

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: A little help Reply with quote

My new personal message doesn't work!?!? Is there a way to get back to the old board, I need to get my messages
Mitch Hawker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: A little help Reply with quote

larsey wrote:
My new personal message doesn't work!?!? Is there a way to get back to the old board, I need to get my messages

Are you receiving an error message?

Are you asking for a link?...http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs
zamboni14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any chance a section could be made for "adult" hockey? Not "pros" but for those of us in one of the many adult hockey leagues (AHA, WHAM, Showcase, etc.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Link to Old Forum/Feedback/Polls Comparing New/Old All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: