Grand Rapids vs. Duluth East

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who ya got people?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 am

Grand Rapids
63%
Duluth East
37%

Total votes: 79

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

GR3343 wrote:Definitely not a sore loser - bummed for the loss and sore about that? Absolutely. Thanks for the grace Grand Pooba. It was a response from the heart. My "pumpkin" colored glasses will remain firmly in place as I am sure your "greyhound" gogs will blind you forever.
You're like a little pit bull on a poodle tonight, aren't you? :mrgreen:

Okay, now, to drop down to the level of the Lessers:

Hey, Sparlimb, TomASSSS, etc., how'd you like that game last night? We could hear whimpering from your "forum" until after midnight.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

Do love how Lee plays by the standards he holds everyone else too. Yay east, the grey dogs are the best. :roll: Ever :wink: Guess the rules only apply to those who aren't "admin"? Mine were comments directed by your rules. You responded with comments that you yourself ban people for. Weird.
Character is who you are when no one is watching
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

GR3343 wrote:Do love how Lee plays by the standards he holds everyone else too. Yay east, the grey dogs are the best. :roll: Ever :wink: Guess the rules only apply to those who aren't "admin"? Mine were comments directed by your rules. You responded with comments that you yourself ban people for. Weird.
Man, you're sounding younger and younger with ever response. Why don't you just give it up?

And that comment about how we admin the Forum, check the Board rules. You just violated one. Give me one reason to let you keep wasting our time.

And take "character" out of your sig line. You're betraying that claim.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

east hockey wrote:
GR3343 wrote:Do love how Lee plays by the standards he holds everyone else too. Yay east, the grey dogs are the best. :roll: Ever :wink: Guess the rules only apply to those who aren't "admin"? Mine were comments directed by your rules. You responded with comments that you yourself ban people for. Weird.
Man, you're sounding younger and younger with ever response. Why don't you just give it up?

And that comment about how we admin the Forum, check the Board rules. You just violated one. Give me one reason to let you keep wasting our time.

And take "character" out of your sig line. You're betraying that claim.

Lee
This will probably get me banned for a good long time, but if anyone else was saying what you have been the thread would be locked and the person would most likely be banned. Now think about that...
The fighting team has a hockey problem
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

east hockey wrote:
GR3343 wrote:It's a shame GR lost this game.
Not to East fans.
Anyone honest would admit they were the better team.
Good one! So, if you don't think Rapids wasn't the better team, you're being dishonest? That how it works? Rapids played better for the most part, tonight. That's all. But they didn't convert that Better Play to More Goals, did they?
GR got 0 breaks from the refs and I won't even use that as an excuse.
But you just tried to. Otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it.
The tying goal was not a "snipe", but rather a fortunate break.
It was a heck of a nice wrist shot from what some of us saw.

The game winner was a great play and hats off for that one.
Gee. Thanks.
East won the game so congratulations, however Sec 7 rep or not, I will be pulling for somone else at the State Tournament.
I don't think East fans care who you pull for at State. Besides, I pulled for Roseau when they beat Rapids in the '07 title game and used to always root for Greenway when they played Rapids, so I can't say much. It happens :mrgreen:
Congratulations to GR on a great season. You deserved a better fate.
Matter of opinion.

You all carried yourselves with the dignity & pride that is a long standing GR tradition-from the top down.
Too bad that dignity didn't trickle from the "top down" to you.
This is what im talking about. Your calling out members of your own forum. Nice one.
formerplayer37

Post by formerplayer37 »

Scoreboard.
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

I'll keep my signature but thanks for the advice. You're certainly not one to judge character on an internet forum. Especially if your only reason is because you disagree with their opinion. As for me sounding "younger"? I have not violated your forum rules. I only stated an opinion that was contrary to the popular ones supported by others on here. If the East faithful don't care for that, well, ....guess just oh well.
Just remember, I didn't name call, use bad language or become belligerent. I merely stated my opinion. Thought that's what this board was for.
Character is who you are when no one is watching
nickmon3

Post by nickmon3 »

Im honestly very close to creating my own hockey forum. I wonder how many people I could get to join? Haha
dueling21

Post by dueling21 »

mulefarm wrote:
GR3343 wrote:East, spoken like a guy that runs a high school hockey forum board. Sorry for offering an honest opinion. Or are those reserved for those that agree with your viewpoint?
An honest bias opinion?
Don't all opinions by their nature hold a bias?
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

This thread has exhausted its usefulness. Time for us all to move on.