HighSchoolHockeyForums.com
The Largest Prep Hockey Message Board Community on the Web

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SLP vs Wayzata

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Jr Gold
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doughboy41193

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: SLP vs Wayzata Reply with quote

who you got?!?!
WB6162

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLP in a laugher
bardown33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLP
russiawithlove

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any score update?
BullDoggs08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go Wayzata 4-2
BullDoggs08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLP beat Way in Regions - there is NO WAY they will beat them again.
YeahhhBuddayyy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going with wayzata. They are not going to loose again to them. And SLP might think it is going to be a easy win cause they won 5 to 1 last time they played.
t.selanne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLP 4 Wayzata 0
Wayzata got dominated the whole game. Great goaltending from SLP, and overall good performance.

Congrats, heck of a post-season SLP.
LaceEmUp17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive SLP. Great job and congrats!
Hoser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Called it!
Reg Dunlap

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t.selanne wrote:
SLP 4 Wayzata 0
Wayzata got dominated the whole game. Great goaltending from SLP, and overall good performance.

I wouldn't really say wayzata got dominated. They had 30+ shots, and I'm pretty sure they out shot SLP. A solid performance by SLP and a very impressive tourney by the SLP goalie. This game was more about SLP not making mistakes then them "dominating". They played good position hockey, limited wayzata's chances and they took advantage of Wayzata's mistakes. Basically played very disciplined and smart hockey.

I did like Wayzata pulling the goalie with about 8 minutes left to play to make it a 6 on 3 PP. Didn't work, but I like the strategy.
Zamboner69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reg Dunlap wrote:
t.selanne wrote:
SLP 4 Wayzata 0

I wouldn't really say wayzata got dominated. They had 30+ shots, and I'm pretty sure they out shot SLP. A solid performance by SLP and a very impressive tourney by the SLP goalie. This game was more about SLP not making mistakes then them "dominating". They played good position hockey, limited wayzata's chances and they took advantage of Wayzata's mistakes. Basically played very disciplined and smart hockey.

I did like Wayzata pulling the goalie with about 8 minutes left to play to make it a 6 on 3 PP. Didn't work, but I like the strategy.

Wayzata got 15 shots in the last 3 minutes because SLP was on the penalty kill. SLP DID outplay wayzata basically the whole game which would explain the 4 - 0 outcome
Reg Dunlap

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zamboner69 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:
t.selanne wrote:
SLP 4 Wayzata 0

Wayzata got 15 shots in the last 3 minutes because SLP was on the penalty kill. SLP DID outplay wayzata basically the whole game which would explain the 4 - 0 outcome

Thanks zamboner, but I don't think I ever said SLP didn't out play them, just said they didn't dominate them.
FlyerChamp'11

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reg Dunlap wrote:
Zamboner69 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:
t.selanne wrote:
SLP 4 Wayzata 0

Thanks zamboner, but I don't think I ever said SLP didn't out play them, just said they didn't dominate them.

No they did dominate. Proof-Wayzata had no shots from the start of the 2nd till the end of the 3rd. Like boner said, only in the last 3 minutes did Wayzata get any shots.
Duluth 4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyerChamp'11 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:
Zamboner69 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:
t.selanne wrote:
SLP 4 Wayzata 0

No they did dominate. Proof-Wayzata had no shots from the start of the 2nd till the end of the 3rd. Like boner said, only in the last 3 minutes did Wayzata get any shots.

Nice logic bro, get hit a few to many times or what?
FlyerChamp'11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't you say that when a team is getting no shots, that they're being dominated?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HighSchoolHockeyForums.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Jr Gold All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: