The state tournament was fixed..lets be real.

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

dirtydangles17

The state tournament was fixed..lets be real.

Post by dirtydangles17 »

So lets be honest, this whole thing was setup so that Benilde would win. I wanna hear some opinions. We all know that all four top teams did not just get "upset".. something was set up.
The Best in the Bizz3

Post by The Best in the Bizz3 »

youre an idiot
The best, period
rainier

Re: The state tournament was fixed..lets be real.

Post by rainier »

dirtydangles17 wrote:So lets be honest, this whole thing was setup so that Benilde would win. I wanna hear some opinions. We all know that all four top teams did not just get "upset".. something was set up.
I do as much ripping on private schools as anyone, but I think BSM won it fair and square. It was clear all season that they had the talent to win it, but it took them until playoff time to pull it together.

No doubt in my mind it was 100% legit.
dirtydangles17

Post by dirtydangles17 »

rainier wrote:
dirtydangles17 wrote:So lets be honest, this whole thing was setup so that Benilde would win. I wanna hear some opinions. We all know that all four top teams did not just get "upset".. something was set up.
I do as much ripping on private schools as anyone, but I think BSM won it fair and square. It was clear all season that they had the talent to win it, but it took them until playoff time to pull it together.

No doubt in my mind it was 100% legit.
oh well...
skipperswagg

Post by skipperswagg »

HAHA i actually thought the same thing! But Edina would of not given up a game, and neither would have Duluth East after loosing last year. Even though they both lost..