Top Prospects Snub!

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Chuck Norris Fan

Top Prospects Snub!

Post by Chuck Norris Fan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:45 pm

There are 120 players playing in the top prospects tourney! Not included in that 120 players is the #11 overall scorer in the league. Not the division but the whole NAHL.

Jordan Lovick is 11th overall with 42 points one point behind the top 6. How does this happen, how can this not be one of the top prospects in the league?
"I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top"

jackstraw

Top Prospects

Post by jackstraw » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:58 pm

The league gives each team a certain amount of spots based on where they are in the standings based on winning %. Texas is 3rd in the South, giving them just 4 spots. I see he is the 3rd leading forward on his team, so if they went 2 fwds. and 2 def., or possibly a goalie, he would be left out. Seems to suck for a kid putting up his numbers. Just some possible scenarios.

Liphshaye

Re: Top Prospects Snub!

Post by Liphshaye » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 am

Chuck Norris Fan wrote:There are 120 players playing in the top prospects tourney! Not included in that 120 players is the #11 overall scorer in the league. Not the division but the whole NAHL.

Jordan Lovick is 11th overall with 42 points one point behind the top 6. How does this happen, how can this not be one of the top prospects in the league?[/quote

Daddy must not have gotten the check in the mail. Hmmm, reality sucks chuck. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but maybe there are some things money can't buy.

observer

Post by observer » Wed May 09, 2012 10:16 am

Lovick may have used the snub for motivation as he was named to the all tournament team and tournament MVP in the championship of the NAHL won by the Texas Tornado last night.

http://www.nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=5582

USHL 5 game championship series between Green Bay and Waterloo starts Saturday night.