Duluth Marshall Dynasty???

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

shooter803

Post by shooter803 »

recruit or maybe didnt want to play on a two harbors/silver bay combine team. I guess traveling 30+ miles 1 way if you have to practice in T.H. part time would suck as well. Schools in No. MN are facing tough times with shrinking school populations. Marshall, Hermantown, Duluth & even Gr. Rapids will see families move for employment & sport opportunities - sad but true for the communities that lose the players. As for Fralich he's a great kid & the "cherry picker" comment - I guess northern blueliner (or his kid) might need to figure out a way to tally some points or get the lead out of his skates to make up for the loss of Fralich :lol:
stick

Post by stick »

northern blueliner wrote:Ha ha ha....Fralich won't stand out with the bigger schools marshall plays. This kid is one of the laziest cherry pickers you will watch on the ice. just saying.
Easy now, let's all remember these are kids. What ever your team allegiance is, please don't use this forum to insult or put down teenagers. I don't know this Fralich kid, but he or any other kid doesn't deserve to be insulted or called names. They're not paid professionals, they are just kids playing h.s. hockey.