Help to Watch Games Online?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Greeny

Help to Watch Games Online?

Post by Greeny »

Hey Everyone,
What are the best sites you use to watch games online? I know MSBN broadcasts some games, and I know Fox (North?) used to broadcast a lot online last year. There's another website that does it too that I can't remember (I had these on my computer at home before I left for college). Any links would be great, just trying to watch some great hockey while I'm away from home!
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

mnhockeycenter.com
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

The people who were at myfoxhockey for several years now seem to be running Mnhockeycenter.com, which has about 40 games posted. FSN Prep Zone will continue to do games as well, and actual FSN will also be showing games this year. As usual, MSBN has a few, too.

More info here: http://www.ushsho.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29605
hawkhockey

Post by hawkhockey »

is anyone else having trouble with the stream for the Edina/South game? I keep getting something about the stream is not available.
celly93

Post by celly93 »

hawkhockey wrote:is anyone else having trouble with the stream for the Edina/South game? I keep getting something about the stream is not available.
Happened to me on Chrome, works on Safari
hawkhockey

Post by hawkhockey »

celly93 wrote:
hawkhockey wrote:is anyone else having trouble with the stream for the Edina/South game? I keep getting something about the stream is not available.
Happened to me on Chrome, works on Safari
That's probably my problem. Thank you.
iwatchalotofhockey

MnHockeyCenter.com 2012-13 Live Schdeule

Post by iwatchalotofhockey »

Hello hockey fans please find below our schedule for this year 2012-13. You will be pleasantly surprised by all the features that we have incorporated utilizing Pointstreak. On our Game live scoresheet you can see goal replays and scoring summaries as well game recap articles.

Pete Waggoner is the driving force behind the site and myself Sid Thompson (Former MSBN hockey guy) are teaming up to bring you some top notch coverage throughout the year. We are excited to be back providing HS Hockey the coverage it deserves. Here is our schedule which is tentative to change as additions may be applied in future.

http://mnhockeycenter.com/view/mbhsh/about-us

Here is a quick image of our scoring highlight page:
http://pointstreak.com/flashapp/index_h ... id=2094207

Just click on a goal highlight and you can see the replay!!

Looking forward to hearing from you all this year!!!!

By the way you just may nee a plugin to download and should be able to watch on PC and macs. I know a friend was watching on his Iphone the other night when we did Edina game so these should work too!
East Side Pioneer Guy

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

Watching a hockey game via live stream reminds me of watching TV on a black and white set back in the 50's. And I wasn't even born then.
karl(east)

Re: MnHockeyCenter.com 2012-13 Live Schdeule

Post by karl(east) »

iwatchalotofhockey wrote:Hello hockey fans please find below our schedule for this year 2012-13. You will be pleasantly surprised by all the features that we have incorporated utilizing Pointstreak. On our Game live scoresheet you can see goal replays and scoring summaries as well game recap articles.

Pete Waggoner is the driving force behind the site and myself Sid Thompson (Former MSBN hockey guy) are teaming up to bring you some top notch coverage throughout the year. We are excited to be back providing HS Hockey the coverage it deserves. Here is our schedule which is tentative to change as additions may be applied in future.

http://mnhockeycenter.com/view/mbhsh/about-us

Here is a quick image of our scoring highlight page:
http://pointstreak.com/flashapp/index_h ... id=2094207

Just click on a goal highlight and you can see the replay!!

Looking forward to hearing from you all this year!!!!

By the way you just may nee a plugin to download and should be able to watch on PC and macs. I know a friend was watching on his Iphone the other night when we did Edina game so these should work too!
Anyone having any luck with the Andover-Wayzata stream?

I've tried four different browsers and not one has worked.
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

It's not working for me either.
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine
Bonehead

Post by Bonehead »

No love on the Andover/Wayzata stream here.
"Stream is not available"